User status
SE DINE TILBUD HER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

.Far Have I Fared. Much Have I Seen.
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: .Far Have I Fared. Much Have I Seen.
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

7/15/23 @ 12:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And what have you done in the meantime, raptor?

Claim extinction as your excuse? Though I may resemble chipmunk roadkill when it is my time... though much more struggle to stuff me into some box. This blazing sun confined in a cap of bone has created ideas that my kind passes along. Even through mere warping collision with others.

This latest flare from the Morphospace shall remind you lizard! Swirl your brandy from Heaven with bony claw. But cast your eyes earthward!

Here be creators and destroyers of gods and universes. Here be sagas told by titans. Unmatched by any other species!
dudley_do_ride

7/15/23 @ 12:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Far have I fared. Much have I seen.

And what have you done meantime dolphin?

Thought I'd cut you some slack you lazy tuna muncher?

It takes more than odd clicks and squeaks, winsome smirks, and water pollo to impress the likes of me!

dudley_do_ride

7/15/23 @ 12:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes...

As I regard History with clear and piercing eye... As I weigh events and determine outcomes...

As.... I... judge. Mankind's most fundamental ability and liberating grace... I judge.

I judge f0rces older and more powerful. I laugh at mortality. L laugh. Another ability and saving grace.

A collection of moral atoms. Rational entities. Capable of vaulting out of mundane circumstances imposed by physical realities.

Yes...

This is the context first established for all that follows.

dudley_do_ride

7/15/23 @ 12:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Far I fared. Much I have seen.

And what have you done in the meantime raven?

I have borrowed your eye. And I have held out proposals at arm's length to consider from every angle before bringing in to line my nest.

I have borrowed your restlessness. And ripped out those propositions when fleered out of them.

But your toolmaking is rudimentary. And I will take thumbs for wings. I did not have to lose an eye to match your wisdom.

dudley_do_ride

7/15/23 @ 1:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And so we come to sex. Upon which obsession thrives.

While I acknowledge my kinship with especially my primate br0thers, though some days I feel more in common with legless clams, though I do...
do you really think what we create in our chambers is anything like their creations?

When I stride like the very Colossus over you, and demand you give me all that my place in the food chain demands do you think I expect anything but all your talents and ancestry are capable of unleashing?!?

Do you not feel our temporary natures and the cries of unborn ch1ldren?!?

YOU ARE COMPELLED BY THE VERY FIRST AXIOMS OF EXISTENCE ITSELF TO FUCK LIKE A MANIAC EVERY SLIM TO NOTHING CHANCE YOU GET IN THIS VALE OF EVERLOVINGEYLASHCOATINGBACKRUBSUBVERTING TEARS!!!!!!

When I see a shirking of this primordial duty... when I see confusion in aims or purposes....

IT MACHKA MY GANGLIA TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LIKE LECTROID GILLS!!!!!!!

you folla?
IamAngus
Created by: iamangus

7/15/23 @ 5:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh Lord, he is on a trip again :guitar
Zuzar1
Created by: zuzar1

7/15/23 @ 5:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think I understood about 5% of that.
dudley_do_ride

7/15/23 @ 10:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Far have I fared. Much afield I have been.

And what... what I say! have you done sith in the meantime?

I have dwelt amongst the harrows of the dread host. I have harvested g0re and demanded slavish obedience when Duty has demanded it.

I have trapped desperate throne usurping villains in their lairs, dealt with their sorties, and cracked open their keeps. Kept my throne and iron hand gripped tight on the land. Whilst sith duos have lost themselves in magic arts weak... I have taken rebel crowns and placed them on my battlements. Hoisted by pikes removed from cold clutches as lookouts were clamped on Paradise. Never blinking as trophy won with determined sawing.

Then changing tune, as your one dimensional natures could never master, to rule without any remembering the terror. You could barely master ewoks. Something, something, losers! You are not welcome in my halls. I cannot play host for such.

Created by: sirlickslot69

7/16/23 @ 1:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh Lord, he is on a trip again :guitar

Somebody didn't give him his medication and now he's off his chain and on that long and windin' road that leads to nowhere.. Lord help him before he becomes forever lost in this sea of idiocy that he's near drownin' in.

dudley_do_ride

7/16/23 @ 9:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have traveled all over my home world. Thrived in every clime. Conquered every peak. Plumbed every depth.

I have ventured into space. Caged my predators

I have stood in line. as calvary has thundered toward me. I have chosen the time and manner of death.

And what has any other being done in the meantime?

Fah! We have to invent any of interest and they fail to match us even in their custom made fantasies.

love2eatpussy6950
Created by: love2eatpussy6950

7/17/23 @ 7:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

WTF?
Zuzar1
Created by: zuzar1

7/17/23 @ 6:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

WTF?

This is a dudley_do_ride thread... If we are not confused and concerned by his posts that indicates something has seriously gone wrong in the world.
dudley_do_ride

7/18/23 @ 10:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Far have I fared. Much afield have I been.

Consider maggot:

Down a where the trade winds play... Down where we looooooose ah dayeeee. We'll start a new woyyyyold where Paradise staaaarrrrt.s.. ah we traded heeearts... the day that we sailed ahwayyyyyy.

Yes that's right. I feel the cold sweat on you as you realize...

All this and Bugs Bunny aware!

Rise in the morning, delay arrival to work, consider mortality briefly as some new body part rebels, switch internal track to Gorilla My Dreams, frustrate the Devil as he strives to carry me off. See all ages in one glazed eye. Find excitement in boss imposed drudgery.

We do more before 7 am than those fictional powers can muster in a century.

dudley_do_ride

7/18/23 @ 11:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have to apologize for master Ride. Someone told him to get real and it got to him in kind of a fundamental way.

His mo0her often told him he should go and have a try... to find a girl who owns a bit of land. And I know the way she says it there is someone on her mind and his fahther has the whole thing planned.

Should he go? I dunno. But a bachelor is easy and he's free. But there's lots to look after cause he's living all alone and nobody is lurking after him.

It would mollify them, of course, should he agree. But there's little Bridget Flynn that I know he'd love to win but she doesn't have an eye for he.

Ain't that always the way? Now just relax and worry about the things that need worrying. Leave the big problems to philosophers. After all, twould be turible if they went out on strike. Keep them feeling that love you know. I know you will.

Bye now :-)

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails