User status
SE DINE TILBUD HER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Who is scared of smart girls?... ;)
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Who is scared of smart girls?... ;)
Glyde
Created by: glyde

11/21/09 @ 2:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i like a girl that types more than:
omg bb lol hru wanna go pvt?

complete sentences turn me on.

Ditto for me! I love smart girls. Those are the ones that bring fantasies to life. If all I wanted was a show...I'd go to a strip club or just get DVD;P
Roxy Rayne
Created by: Roxy Rayne

11/21/09 @ 2:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i like a girl that types more than:
omg bb lol hru wanna go pvt?

complete sentences turn me on.

I love when I am worthy to be called by name or a unique pet name Baby girl baby doll and not BB I only say bb back to members that say it
;)
MyDyingBride
Created by: mydyingbride

11/21/09 @ 5:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dumb or stupid, smart or really smart, in the end it doesnt really matter. People like you for the way you are and what makes you you. Its about personality and the way how you present yourself, and the way how you treat other people.

Loona
Created by: Loona

11/21/09 @ 5:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dumb or stupid, smart or really smart, in the end it doesnt really matter. People like you for the way you are and what makes you you. Its about personality and the way how you present yourself, and the way how you treat other people.

Very well said :thumbsup
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

11/23/09 @ 2:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ah yes, here is a subject that is motivating enough for me to put down my drink and my guitar. To break my silence temporarily for a good cause. To make me retire a little later to my chambers this quiet night...

Precision, juuuuuuuuust precision is all I hope to bring to this discussion. I mean there is "CPU speed" ie how fast the old noggin works. There is acquired learning. Experience. Wisdom. There is coolness under intellectual fire. Not to mention talent for very specific areas, a "genius" for languages for example perhaps coupled with a bona fide ineptness in political theory. lol and also the ability to magnify one's gifts with salesmanship or downright yarn pulling.

Also the keen male mind, given enough exposure, can cut through many layers of subterfuge. So it is pointless to try to cloak your light under some ill conceived cover. In fact, we are creatures built to hunt, track, detect - we love uncovering camoflage especially in our lovers. So believe the sitcom depiction of the clueless male at your peril.

But also know that we do value complex women. Women with many facets. Who appeal to us on many levels. Who challenge us. Part of the wonder of your beauty is our pride in our ability to notice and appreciate it. To be aware of our continued refinement over the years and the sharper honing of all our senses. So in this way we become more alive and the women more beautiful as time passes.

mmmmmmmm think I will retire now. So nice to revisit such a wonderful part of life heh heh . Good hunting.

Loona

11/23/09 @ 4:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ah yes, here is a subject that is motivating enough for me to put down my drink and my guitar. To break my silence temporarily for a good cause. To make me retire a little later to my chambers this quiet night...

Precision, juuuuuuuuust precision is all I hope to bring to this discussion. I mean there is "CPU speed" ie how fast the old noggin works. There is acquired learning. Experience. Wisdom. There is coolness under intellectual fire. Not to mention talent for very specific areas, a "genius" for languages for example perhaps coupled with a bona fide ineptness in political theory. lol and also the ability to magnify one's gifts with salesmanship or downright yarn pulling.

Also the keen male mind, given enough exposure, can cut through many layers of subterfuge. So it is pointless to try to cloak your light under some ill conceived cover. In fact, we are creatures built to hunt, track, detect - we love uncovering camoflage especially in our lovers. So believe the sitcom depiction of the clueless male at your peril.

But also know that we do value complex women. Women with many facets. Who appeal to us on many levels. Who challenge us. Part of the wonder of your beauty is our pride in our ability to notice and appreciate it. To be aware of our continued refinement over the years and the sharper honing of all our senses. So in this way we become more alive and the women more beautiful as time passes.

mmmmmmmm think I will retire now. So nice to revisit such a wonderful part of life heh heh . Good hunting.

Soo.... If I can make you new avatar for forum, cook you a china- french dinner (don't ask, specialite of cook :orglaugh), dance in kitchen with whipped cream on only, and sing you a lullabye, and and and... - can I be your Kitty?... awww Dudleyyy take me take me take me!! Don't leave me!!! *crying a river*
dudley_do_ride

11/23/09 @ 1:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Soo.... If I can make you new avatar for forum, cook you a china- french dinner (don't ask, specialite of cook :orglaugh), dance in kitchen with whipped cream on only, and sing you a lullabye, and and and... - can I be your Kitty?... awww Dudleyyy take me take me take me!! Don't leave me!!! *crying a river*

I see how it is... my child. In 22 years you have become quite a force in the universe. But no force can bend the relentless pull of fate ... of destiny. It is time for me to ... become now ( eyes go vacant, voice goes monotone)

We all eventually become... It is better that way.... you'll see...

Requiem ... aeternam... dona eis.... Et lux perpetua luceat eis....

Loona

11/23/09 @ 1:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I see how it is... my child. In 22 years you have become quite a force in the universe. But no force can bend the relentless pull of fate ... of destiny. It is time for me to ... become now ( eyes go vacant, voice goes monotone)

We all eventually become... It is better that way.... you'll see...

Requiem ... aeternam... dona eis.... Et lux perpetua luceat eis....

Ah Dudley, Dudley Dudley... ok, say simply I am too old for you now... *roll eyes*. Men. Soon I will be attractive to younger guys only. Ok, Loona is going for whisky and coke. Final texts please, applaud. Loona Cougar.

loofah
Created by: loofah

11/23/09 @ 2:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

smart girls... they have an allure all of their own. you can`t get a smart girl out of your head because she appeals to you on so many levels, aside from the pulchritude, and that follows through to satisfy the male mind on a cerebral plane. and the smartest, most beautiful just take up a large part of your waking thoughts, and all of your sleeping ones. give me a cute brunette with academic prowess any day :angel
lindseyb
Created by: lindseyb

11/23/09 @ 6:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Brains are a sexy sexy thing :)!

"intellect is invisible to the man who has none"

dudley_do_ride

11/24/09 @ 3:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yeah, so it's clear to me that some more work needs to be done in this area. Maybe some new terminology. Given that you value intelligence of some unspecified kind, and furthermore that the starting point for the understanding of any intelligent system must be its CPU(s), do you prefer:

1) Velociraptor: Geared toward solving very practical problems involving basic needs with a large emphasis on cunning and speed. Novel solutions for basic problems. With a dark, vaguely evil tinge to it. Excellent at deception.

mmmm makes me a little hot just to write a few words about it. But no question that is a very dangerous CPU to install. Is certainly better to have it on your side than your rivals.

2) Rainman Super Sup'd Up ARU: Large emphasis on performing fast numeric calculations and outputting in continuous stream. Bandwidth, accuracy. But requiring some form of external management for focus. Usually a vaguely benevolent feel to it.

An excellent partner for complex projects but can go majorly haywire if used improperly in a NAG mode.

3) Leonardo: Distributed, multi-node system geared to find associations, generate abstractions, and above all else, to create that which we find pleasurable. Various specialized applications, upgrades. Makes extensive use of knowledge bases and requires a good deal of networking to perform properly.

Usually requires more attention than other systems. Can become moody if not given a large enough task for its "vision". Very hard to focus its activities and to keep to schedule. But can produce "experiences" unrivaled by any other system.

4) Poe: A specific subclass of Leonardo with a darker tinge and some mania.

Hmmm the list is very long and have just touched the surface of it. This is not a voyage that can complete. But have at least started to bound the problem.

Loona

11/24/09 @ 4:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dudley, oh just kiss me. :party
dudley_do_ride

11/24/09 @ 4:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dudley, oh just kiss me. :party

mmmmmmmm with pleasure lover.

From head to toe.
:)
Loona

11/24/09 @ 5:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

mmmmmmmm with pleasure lover.

From head to toe.
:)

Mmmm yum yum. I am not smart at all, I was cheating!
Oh punish me, punish me with your tongue! :evil
dudley_do_ride

11/24/09 @ 5:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Mmmm yum yum. I am not smart at all, I was cheating!
Oh punish me, punish me with your tongue! :evil

Oh sweetie...

Such a bad girl. What ever will we do with you?

I will let you think about it for a while. It is sunny out and I need to grab some fuel for my speculation.

Please don't get yourself into any more trouble.
Loona

11/24/09 @ 5:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh sweetie...

Such a bad girl. What ever will we do with you?

I will let you think about it for a while. It is sunny out and I need to grab some fuel for my speculation.

Please don't get yourself into any more trouble.

I can't promise. I have candles to burn :evil
smile63
Created by: smile63

11/25/09 @ 3:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

love it..especially if they are playfully in their talk.you are a good example of this..signed mr silly.you know who i am hehehe
Created by: suggs

11/25/09 @ 3:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In total darkness we are all the same,
It's only our knowledge and wisdom that separates us.
Miss Pandora
Created by: Miss Pandora

11/25/09 @ 4:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So, are you basically saying here, older women ROCK?! Why thanks very much :)

dudley_do_ride

11/25/09 @ 1:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So, are you basically saying here, older women ROCK?! Why thanks very much

Welcome :)

Some of my favs here at flirt are "older" lol. Verrrrrrrrrrry sexy, verry saavy.

But to me you are all still cubs, wet behind the ears, greenhorns, guppies. If women
did wear beards you'd all lack them. Babes, embryos. New to life and far from any significant age induced cares. ; )

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails