User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

"Grays" in a Party Chat?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: "Grays" in a Party Chat?
Created by: foxxyboi

7/9/15 @ 12:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was just in a Party Chat with William Haley, and there were lots of "gray" visitors there too. That's never happened before, and I was wondering if it was a "glitch" or a new thing Flirt is trying out?
Half_Way_There
Created by: half_way_there

7/9/15 @ 4:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Unfortunately its not a glitch.. Flirt has started allowing non registered grey and basic users to view party chats for a while now without registering. It upset a lot of members and models already, Ive heard its supposed to be a trial, but so far its been no end in sight sadly..

Personally I and many others Ive talked with, strongly disagree with this change since it opens the flood gates for u n d e r a g e people to view unlimited full on nude party chats and it basically ridicules the sites rule of "no doing shows in open room" since they have now made Party chat and Open room essentially the same thing. A pink party banner under the video doesn't make it any different if everyone can still see the show :winkwink

Sorry to say its a change in bad taste.
insidius
Created by: insidius

7/9/15 @ 8:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Totally agree. What's the point in registering and being able to tip and pay for party chats when we can all see them for nothing as a grey user. Maybe a 5 second limited view but no more!!
Created by: phil_usa

7/9/15 @ 9:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...Just another reason that I prefer Group Shows over Party Chats.
Created by: intrepid51

7/9/15 @ 7:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Totally agree. What's the point in registering and being able to tip and pay for party chats when we can all see them for nothing as a grey user. Maybe a 5 second limited view but no more!!

It's this kind of decision making at Flirt that "misses the target" by miles! It also bothered the model I was with, and the other Registered Members of Flirt! It tends to distract the model, and it takes away a "perk" of being a Registered Member of the Flirt Community. Flirt you need to end this "trial" NOW! Really, you're not doing yourself any good, and you're annoying both your models and paying customers alike. :hitit
MidPacificVulcan
Created by: midpacificvulcan

7/10/15 @ 2:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I understand flirt's intent is to see if it increases revenue, but I still think it's a bad idea.
ricamore
Created by: ricamore

7/19/15 @ 4:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This topic has been one of my pet peeves for quite some time. Allowing gray guests into a party chat is not only ridiculous but disruptive to paying members of the site. For example, when one sees 150 members in a party chat, included in that number are gray guests. It is bad enough that you have members that will freeload in a party chat but having gray guests allowed to be a part of it is not a wise decision. I am hoping that the administration will eliminate gray guests from future party chats so that the experience on Flirt4Free is pleasant for everyone. :thumbsup
Steve1222
Created by: steve1222

7/19/15 @ 5:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is not a good idea by F4F. What if a minor wanders in to a party chat? No disrespected intended.
Created by: nifumblix

9/23/15 @ 1:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Perhaps the site should return to the glory (hole) days of having the 'Preview Curtains' opening and closing for non-registered users during Party shows (as well as other shows)... i KNOW that would entail a feat of legerdemain for the software coders, but I too agree I thought the whole idea of Party shows was to make the room semi-private so non-registered users would be encouraged to join the site and even register a credit card... Party chat has now nothing special about it in the same way History Channel no longer has shows on 'history'.. unless you are an ALIEN (gray).....
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails