User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

Policy Change Regarding Model Reviews???
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: Policy Change Regarding Model Reviews???
Starry_Knight
Created by: starry_knight

11/25/23 @ 12:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Most recently, I encountered an issue with having a submitted review (submitted 11/23/2023) held up by the site and had to request some assistance with this from the "Support Staff". Upon investigation, the support staff-member, Richard, informed me that "It appears you have submitted multiple different reviews for the same model. We do our best to ensure users do not submit multiple reviews for the same model in order to reduce spamming the model review page."

To be fair, I have been a member for several years and I am guilty of submitting multiple reviews for a few "Favorites"... but in my defense, I have made a point of NOT posting a new review within 6 months of my previous review. And in this particular case, my most recent review for this model was February 14, 2023. I fully understand the site's desire to "reduce spamming" however, the model in question, when informed of this said: "Users should be able to give us reviews whenever they want."

In my opinion, this Policy needs to be fine tuned and clarified as to:
1) What constitutes (excessive) model reviews?
2) What period of time between reviews is "Acceptable" in the eyes of F4F Administration?

I encourage feedback from other members regarding this and look forward to clarification from the site.
Starry_Knight

11/25/23 @ 12:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As a Follow-Up to this posting: The held-up review was finally released... BUT, my previous reviews have been DELETED from the Model's Profile and Main Bio Page. I took a great deal of time crafting these reviews... they reflected a profound dedication and affection for this model. I must LOUDLY PROTEST this infringement on my right to FREE SPEECH. The site has GONE TOO FAR!!!!!
JusticeCallOuts
Created by: justicecallouts

11/25/23 @ 1:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have had multiple shows with the same models and I like to leave them a review each time. I do not recall any of my reviews being blocked but if there has been a change in policy then it is ridiculous.
IamAngus
Created by: iamangus

11/25/23 @ 2:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As a Follow-Up to this posting: The held-up review was finally released... BUT, my previous reviews have been DELETED from the Model's Profile and Main Bio Page. I took a great deal of time crafting these reviews... they reflected a profound dedication and affection for this model. I must LOUDLY PROTEST this infringement on my right to FREE SPEECH. The site has GONE TOO FAR!!!!!

This is just shocking news. I refuse to believe this is official policy from the site. Someone must have gone beyond their authority in this case. Both models and users benefit from well written, and honest reviews.
I hope you take this matter further.
Created by: xavierda100

11/26/23 @ 1:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey SK!
If your review is for who I think it is, your previous reviews are still visible to me. Maybe check again?
Xav.

gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

11/26/23 @ 8:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Good lord, get a grip. The site can impose whatever restrictions it wants.

Starry_Knight

11/26/23 @ 8:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey SK!
If your review is for who I think it is, your previous reviews are still visible to me. Maybe check again?
Xav.

Hello Xavierda,
Sadly, the deleted reviews in question are still missing. In examining other models many many have multiple reviews from dedicated fans. This encourages me that perhaps IamAngus (above) is correct that these egregious actions are the result of an overzealous but misinformed technical support staff member. Seeing that there is yet to be an "Official" Reply from F4F Administration regarding this issue, I have full documentation of what transpired during the chat with technical support and hope that the deleted reviews will be replaced where they belong.

Starry_Knight

11/26/23 @ 8:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Good lord, get a grip. The site can impose whatever restrictions it wants.

Yes it can... and in so doing, can burn bridges and terminate relationships that have persisted for years. You might be okay with poor customer service, but I am not. Unless I am satisfied, I shall be ending my eight year membership with the site.

gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

11/26/23 @ 8:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes it can... and in so doing, can burn bridges and terminate relationships that have persisted for years. You might be okay with poor customer service, but I am not. Unless I am satisfied, I shall be ending my eight year membership with the site.

Then end your membership. But screeching about "I must LOUDLY PROTEST this infringement on my right to FREE SPEECH" just looks ridiculous.

IamAngus
Created by: iamangus

11/26/23 @ 1:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Then end your membership. But screeching about "I must LOUDLY PROTEST this infringement on my right to FREE SPEECH" just looks ridiculous.

Thats not fair. He has probably put a lot of thought and effort in writing good reviews for deserving models for a number of years. The reason for removing them is ridiculous, so is your comment.

hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

11/26/23 @ 3:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thats not fair. He has probably put a lot of thought and effort in writing good reviews for deserving models for a number of years. The reason for removing them is ridiculous, so is your comment.

The reason for removing them might be something you consider ridiculous, but it's well within the site's right to do it if they want to, and not an abridgement of anyone's free speech.

Starry_Knight

11/26/23 @ 4:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The reason for removing them might be something you consider ridiculous, but it's well within the site's right to do it if they want to, and not an abridgement of anyone's free speech.

It is not only "ridiculous", it is arbitrary, randomly enforced, and contrary to the site's written and reinforced (through awarding of Boost Reward Points) policies. This thread was begun to raise the question and seek clarification of the Site's Policy, The chat support staff (noted in the original post) explained the policy was "to reduce spamming the model review page". Spam is defined as "unsolicited usually commercial messages (such as emails, text messages, or Internet postings) sent to a large number of recipients or posted in a large number of places". Clearly a model's review is NOT "unsolicited"... and the recipients choose to read them of their own free will. That the reviews might be considered to be in "a large number of places" In the initial post, I sought clarification regarding:
1) What constitutes (excessive) model reviews?
2) What period of time between reviews is "Acceptable" in the eyes of F4F Administration?
These questions persist. While Hornysucker points out the site is "well within their right to do it (delete prior accepted reviews) if they want to"... I would argue that the free enterprise system that makes F4F a viable business model performs best in a free society where each member's voice counts for something. If indeed, F4F wants to follow in the footsteps if X (formerly known as Twitter), they may very well suffer the same demise. Again I await a response from F4F Administration with final clarification.

Created by: twixel

11/27/23 @ 2:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Flirt does not typically remove any reviews once submitted and approved for a model. Reviews are usually removed by the model or studio themselves. They may still be on the model's bio but hidden since there are multiple.
There are different options for the model and studio to manage the bio pages.
Starry_Knight

11/27/23 @ 5:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Flirt does not typically remove any reviews once submitted and approved for a model. Reviews are usually removed by the model or studio themselves. They may still be on the model's bio but hidden since there are multiple.
There are different options for the model and studio to manage the bio pages.

Thank you! That was my understanding as well. The fact remains that in this particular case, the Technical Support staff member deleted (or hopefully hid) several reviews for this model, which had been submitted over the period of 7 years by me.

Created by: sirlickslot69

11/29/23 @ 10:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is just shocking news. I refuse to believe this is official policy from the site. Someone must have gone beyond their authority in this case. Both models and users benefit from well written, and honest reviews.
I hope you take this matter further.

Personally I have not seen any policy change concernin' reviews. I have 2 particular favorites I have followed for over 5 years. One has been offline for over a year. I have in both cases posted reviews on numerous occasions, includin' 2-3 on the same day, for both these ladies. I continue to post for the one that has been offline just to keep her profile active in hopes someday she may return. Just sayin' there may be underlyin' circumstances we are not aware of here, possibly concernin' as stated by another poster here, model or studio interaction..
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth....

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
Starry_Knight

11/30/23 @ 8:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks to all who responded. In addition to my posting here, in an attempt to learn exactly what the Flirt 4 Free policy is with respect to multiple model reviews, I also posted on the General Discussion board, and wrote emails to the site's Customer Support office. Regarding a policy it appears to be a very loose policy... and I quote:
"Keep in mind not every review might be posted and we do want to keep reviews as constructive reviews. You may leave more than one review on the models page, but we do want to leave room for other customer reviews as well. If there are multiple reviews back to back then some might not be posted, or if there is something against the rule such as a customer posting a phone number or something, that review would not be posted."
That's it! As it worked out, ALL of my deleted reviews were replaced!! :thumbsup A special Thank you to those who posted supportive replies, Xavierda, IamAngus, and SirLicksalot69. Once again I am happy with the generally outstanding customer support on the site and would give those special folks who recovered my reviews 5 stars.
Created by: bert171

11/30/23 @ 10:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks to all who responded. In addition to my posting here, in an attempt to learn exactly what the Flirt 4 Free policy is with respect to multiple model reviews,

Hi, it may be a bit late to reply to this thread, but I would like to point out one thing that is really self-contradicting about the site's policy:

Whenever I am having a show with a model, I receive a mail titled "Let her know it was good for you", ASKING ME every time to review the show! So they ASK me for feedback, again and again! And now they told you multiple reviews are spam?! WTF?

I don't see what's wrong with a user posting multiple reviews for their favorite models or just anyone on this page. It's totally understable that the longer you spend time with the model, the more you might wanna say about her/him. Sometimes even after months no one else had written a review, but I didn't care, so in those cases I wrote two directly reviews directly after one another. I thought: if the other users don't wanna comment on this amazing person, then it's their bad and I'll do it another time. Nothing wrong with it, but fully legitimate.

Starry_Knight

11/30/23 @ 12:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't see what's wrong with a user posting multiple reviews for their favorite models or just anyone on this page. It's totally understable that the longer you spend time with the model, the more you might wanna say about her/him. Sometimes even after months no one else had written a review, but I didn't care, so in those cases I wrote two directly reviews directly after one another. I thought: if the other users don't wanna comment on this amazing person, then it's their bad and I'll do it another time. Nothing wrong with it, but fully legitimate.

Hear hear!!!

:thumbsup
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails