User status
SE DINE TILBUD HER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

"Recommended models below" in model's chat room.
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: "Recommended models below" in model's chat room.
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

4/18 @ 12:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When I entered a room this evening, I noticed that at the bottom of my screen, there is now a row of models' thumbnails. Upon looking through the icons on the screen, I found one that showed the text "Recommended models below" when I ran my cursor over it. Clicking on it hid the models. However, upon going into another room, the same thing happened.

I do not know what other members' preferences would be, but if I enter one model's room, the last thing I want to see is thumbnails for other models. Would it be possible for this to be altered so that the default setting is to have the recommendations concealed, and I would need to click on it to show the recommended models, if I opted to do so? Or, could there be a specific setting that I as a member could select--similar to how we now have the option to separate the public chat and the whispers by toggling a switch--so that I could opt to have the recommendations concealed, but which would allow other members who have a different opinion to have the recommendations displayed?
Thank you.
Created by: vscustomerservice

4/18 @ 5:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for your feedback
Created by: vslowellvip

4/18 @ 2:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When I entered a room this evening, I noticed that at the bottom of my screen, there is now a row of models' thumbnails. Upon looking through the icons on the screen, I found one that showed the text "Recommended models below" when I ran my cursor over it. Clicking on it hid the models. However, upon going into another room, the same thing happened.

I do not know what other members' preferences would be, but if I enter one model's room, the last thing I want to see is thumbnails for other models. Would it be possible for this to be altered so that the default setting is to have the recommendations concealed, and I would need to click on it to show the recommended models, if I opted to do so? Or, could there be a specific setting that I as a member could select--similar to how we now have the option to separate the public chat and the whispers by toggling a switch--so that I could opt to have the recommendations concealed, but which would allow other members who have a different opinion to have the recommendations displayed?
Thank you.

Hello zyxwv098,
I appreciate your feedback. We hear you and we will be working on an update for this very soon.

JusticeCallOuts
Created by: justicecallouts

4/18 @ 6:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't like it. It's current position is a little distracting when I am in a chatroom. It needs to be hidden with the option of opening it as a tab if you want to view them
kuzman
Created by: kuzman

4/18 @ 7:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree don't like it at all.
Don't need to see other models while in the room I am in?
Is there anyway to get rid of that?
I thought it was my computer lol
zyxwv098

4/18 @ 9:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello zyxwv098,
I appreciate your feedback. We hear you and we will be working on an update for this very soon.

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond. I know it is not easy to satisfy everyone, but I hope that whatever update is implemented will at least be satisfying for some, and tolerable for the rest.

Created by: vslowellvip

4/19 @ 2:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for your feedback and patience everyone!

Yesterday we updated the functionality, anyone who is a premium or VIP user will have this hidden by default. If you click on the recommendations button under the video it will open if you are interested.
This setting will be saved to which ever state you prefer. :)
kuzman
Created by: kuzman

4/19 @ 10:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yesterday we updated the functionality, anyone who is a premium or VIP user will have this hidden by default. If you click on the recommendations button under the video it will open if you are interested.

Alright Thanks!
Peace

:guitar
zyxwv098

4/20 @ 6:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for your quick attention to this matter. It is greatly appreciated.
Created by: dan_in_florida

4/23 @ 3:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for your quick attention to this matter. It is greatly appreciated.

Yes, thank you for minimizing this "feature", it was an incredibly disrespectful thing to do to any of the Models to bring promotion for their competition right into their own room, just barely less reprehensible than the spammers who promote themselves in the ongoing chat conversation. Low class move at best, predatory at it's worst, shame on whoever at corporate signed off on this.
Starry_Knight
Created by: starry_knight

4/27 @ 1:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have noticed something else that MAY coincide with the implementation of this clear marketing ploy. I have discovered that when a model leaves open chat to participate in a private session, the members left in the open chat CAN NO LONGER CHAT AMONG THEMSELVES. I wish to protest this change in no uncertain terms. The very best rooms possess a comradery among the members who have selected this model as their favorite. To block their ability to talk among themselves in the model's absence is a clear broach of our freedom of speech. What the heck is going on with the administration that they would allow this policy change????
Created by: dan_in_florida

4/28 @ 6:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have noticed something else that MAY coincide with the implementation of this clear marketing ploy. I have discovered that when a model leaves open chat to participate in a private session, the members left in the open chat CAN NO LONGER CHAT AMONG THEMSELVES. I wish to protest this change in no uncertain terms. The very best rooms possess a comradery among the members who have selected this model as their favorite. To block their ability to talk among themselves in the model's absence is a clear broach of our freedom of speech. What the heck is going on with the administration that they would allow this policy change????

I thought it seemed unusually quiet, but hadn't made the connection yet. Most definitely hurts the morale in the room if a model's "regulars" can't converse while the Model is "doing their thing" in Private with one or more lucky other person(s) in the room! This new "feature" MUST be eliminated at once! When a newcomer enters a room and there is literally NOTHING going on, they will NOT stay to find out if the Model is worth waiting for, which would be self evident if the "regulars" were still chatting up their virtues. Several dear old friends have recently remarked that they were seeing a marked decrease in people & tipping in their rooms, now I believe know why... :twocents
Starry_Knight

4/29 @ 8:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I thought it seemed unusually quiet, but hadn't made the connection yet. Most definitely hurts the morale in the room if a model's "regulars" can't converse while the Model is "doing their thing" in Private with one or more lucky other person(s) in the room! This new "feature" MUST be eliminated at once! When a newcomer enters a room and there is literally NOTHING going on, they will NOT stay to find out if the Model is worth waiting for, which would be self evident if the "regulars" were still chatting up their virtues. Several dear old friends have recently remarked that they were seeing a marked decrease in people & tipping in their rooms, now I believe know why... :twocents

Yes! I noticed the same, having been a regular in a certain model's room where I and several comrades have lifetime Fan Club membership. When these observations persisted, I decided to test a hypothesis that, for some reason, my posts might not be visible to other members.

In order to test my hypothesis, I utilized a phone to access one of my other accounts with Flirt 4 Free. Using this other account, I entered the model's room on 2 separate devices and again, while the model was in an exclusive Private Session, attempted to "talk with myself". It then became apparent that my hypothesis was correct and that whether the model is in an exclusive private session, or a multi-user private, while sitting in her room in the model's absence, my chat posts are invisible to everyone else waiting in the room.

I have made an additional post in the "General Discussions" section of the Forum (restricted to VIPs) regarding this apparent new policy. In Flirt's defense, they have reached out in email form to me and while the issue remains, it appears that they are performing "an investigation" of the matter. Thank you for chiming in.
Regards,
Starry
IamAngus
Created by: iamangus

4/29 @ 10:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes! I noticed the same, having been a regular in a certain model's room where I and several comrades have lifetime Fan Club membership. When these observations persisted, I decided to test a hypothesis that, for some reason, my posts might not be visible to other members.

In order to test my hypothesis, I utilized a phone to access one of my other accounts with Flirt 4 Free. Using this other account, I entered the model's room on 2 separate devices and again, while the model was in an exclusive Private Session, attempted to "talk with myself". It then became apparent that my hypothesis was correct and that whether the model is in an exclusive private session, or a multi-user private, while sitting in her room in the model's absence, my chat posts are invisible to everyone else waiting in the room.

I have made an additional post in the "General Discussions" section of the Forum (restricted to VIPs) regarding this apparent new policy. In Flirt's defense, they have reached out in email form to me and while the issue remains, it appears that they are performing "an investigation" of the matter. Thank you for chiming in.
Regards,
Starry

I suspect the motivation behind this change is to encourage users to visit other rooms, and spend money. Users chatting amongst themselves in room without a model present will not generate income for the site.
Starry_Knight

4/29 @ 1:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I suspect the motivation behind this change is to encourage users to visit other rooms, and spend money. Users chatting amongst themselves in room without a model present will not generate income for the site.

Sadly, I am afraid that your assessment is correct. If the site continues along this path, I honestly don't see any difference between Flirt 4 Free and Chat**bate, or Live Jizzman. So many wonderful features making Flirt 4 Free attractive have been "Improved" away. It makes me sad and a little angry.

Starry_Knight

4/29 @ 1:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sadly, I am afraid that your assessment is correct. If the site continues along this path, I honestly don't see any difference between Flirt 4 Free and Chat**bate, or Live Jizzman. So many wonderful features making Flirt 4 Free attractive have been "Improved" away. It makes me sad and a little angry.

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails