User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Fully clothed prv's
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Fully clothed prv's
sifredi
Created by: sifredi

6/5/10 @ 9:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

After 6 years of being on this site and going through all sorts of fetish there is nothing better than a long chat in prv, fully clothed and up close and personal, staring into a gorgeous models eyes is very hypnotic.... "whoops its time to top up babes, you're running out of credits"
Harley Marie
Created by: Harley Marie

6/5/10 @ 11:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Your a silly willy :winkwink How about i get dressed up really fancy for you and we can have date night :)
Bryanna Spanks
Created by: Bryanna Spanks

6/5/10 @ 12:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have to say, I enjoy those type of pvts as well, I like getting a chance to talk without all the interuptions that are to be had in open chat.

Especially when I get to crochet!!
Created by: t34bag

6/5/10 @ 12:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Your a silly willy :winkwink How about i get dressed up really fancy for you and we can have date night :)

I'm a "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" kinda guy myself and not much of a fan of fully clothed pvts :winkwink but for you, maybe I'll make an exception just this once. :orglaugh :orglaugh

Alexis Hughes
Created by: Alexis Hughes

6/5/10 @ 12:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

one thing that i have mentioned over and over again for those of you who know me (but dont visit the forums for some reason) is the fact that i just purely like to communicate with people. i like to see inside people. i am often misunderstood, and so i give 200% when trying to understand people. talking clothed privates are great, and will grab my attention anyday. :)
Penney Z
Created by: Penney Z

6/5/10 @ 1:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

They're always lovely :)

I'd like to thank a couple of sweethearts here:

Ron - for the coffees we shared :drinkup
Steve - for making me put on a big, fluffy bathrobe with Snoopy because you thought I was cold :orglaugh
Eddie - for getting to know me for hours and weeks before we take that one step further :)
Bob - for all those times when you watched my face so closely.... :)
Marilyn Martini
Created by: Marilyn Martini

6/5/10 @ 1:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

After 6 years of being on this site and going through all sorts of fetish there is nothing better than a long chat in prv, fully clothed and up close and personal, staring into a gorgeous models eyes is very hypnotic.... "whoops its time to top up babes, you're running out of credits"

Alas, gentlemen really do exist! :winkwink

:angel
M
alexis4me
Created by: alexis4me

6/5/10 @ 6:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

one thing that i have mentioned over and over again for those of you who know me (but dont visit the forums for some reason) is the fact that i just purely like to communicate with people. i like to see inside people. i am often misunderstood, and so i give 200% when trying to understand people. talking clothed privates are great, and will grab my attention anyday. :)

yeah that is true we had the most awesome talking prvts i have ever had i just simply loved taking you away and getting to know you chatting it up you are sexy in my book wether you are clothed or naked i think your awesome either way
Chelsey Eden
Created by: Chelsey Eden

6/5/10 @ 7:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i love those too, it's so much fun to be courted :) it's great when we have a chance to talk and get to know each other and discover the things we have in common. getting off quick is fun too but sometimes when you get to know us models better you might like us even more! i can say i have definitely made some good friends here, while both clothes and not clothed. it's easier to focus when i'm dressed but i've also have interesting conversations while playing with myself at the same time.

i have talked about everything in pvts, food, politics, listened to music, watched movies, told and listened to stories, i've even got a lot of school and career advice!

it's also fun to fantasize with another person and talk about the things we think about but would never do in person, it's exciting to let it out and let another living soul know about your secret fantasies. my room is a judgment free place so you can tell me anything. i have some secrets too and i i can't believe the things members here have gotten out of me once we get talking.

sometimes i play therapist too and i can just be an ear when you need to say something, or when you just want someone there. maybe we're both alone in our homes thousands of miles apart... but then when we talk we're not so alone :)
G-Mann
Created by: g-mann

6/5/10 @ 11:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

anyday
Created by: anyday

6/6/10 @ 10:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

talking clothed privates are great, and will grab my attention anyday. :)

is that a personal invitation for me?
Kassie Lynn
Created by: Kassie Lynn

6/7/10 @ 12:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some of my favorite privates have been while I am fully clothed. I have had "date night" privates, I have had hang out privates, I have had guys ask me for advice in private. I love getting to know the members and letting them get to know me too. And when you finally do get undressed for the person that you have been talking to for a while, it can be a very hot experience. :winkwink
sifredi

6/7/10 @ 3:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What's a "Date night"?
Kassie Lynn

6/7/10 @ 3:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What's a "Date night"?

Well, one member asked me to get dressed up as if we were going to go out on a casual date. He told me what time he was going to "pick me up",( or be online to go private). So, I dressed the way he requested and wound up in private for a long time just talking, having a couple of drinks and had a great time. I have done this kind of private a few times actually. It's a lot of fun. Sometimes it winds up just talking and sometimes its a little more.
sifredi

6/7/10 @ 4:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh I see, that sounds cool.
grumpnose
Created by: grumpnose

6/7/10 @ 4:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well i tend to chat in pvt. but like the see the lady naked. I have had some clothed privates but those are on the phone and I tend to get real shy that way, but I did enjoy the good times. I like to know the person, charm me first private later.
Kassie Lynn

6/7/10 @ 4:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh I see, that sounds cool.

We had a great time together. I really like getting to know everyone
Kitty Wilde
Created by: Kitty Wilde

6/7/10 @ 5:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some of my favorite privates have been while I am fully clothed. I have had "date night" privates, I have had hang out privates, I have had guys ask me for advice in private. I love getting to know the members and letting them get to know me too. And when you finally do get undressed for the person that you have been talking to for a while, it can be a very hot experience. :winkwink

I have to agree with you on this one. Once I get to know someone the experience is much more intimate and I really get into it. Don't get me wrong, quickies are nice and I enjoy them, but having a connection with someone just takes it to a whole new level.

Kitty
Marilyn Martini
Created by: Marilyn Martini

6/7/10 @ 6:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ahh!! Date nights are my favorites!
Holli Woods
Created by: Holli Woods

6/8/10 @ 7:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Alas, gentlemen really do exist! :winkwink

:angel
M

ha ha well played!
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails