User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Monty Python and the Holy Timewasters
Female Performer Chat: Monty Python and the Holy Timewasters
Created by: suggs

6/6/10 @ 1:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Here we go AGAIN !!!

This is the last list that I have copy of thanks to Bart for posting and refining / editing.

If your name is on this list , it is easy to get it off unless you are on Permanent Blacklist
Apologize to the model you offended . She reports positive behavoir twice and you are removed .

Update 16 MAR 2010 [Long list since a few months since update - I will make a downloadable file if allowed from models and Admin to use if wanted ]

Permanent Blacklist :

Johnnybravo - Total douchebag : trolling rooms harassing models . Also, he said he was going to TAPE THE SHOW for his own pleasure for whenever he didnt have Internet

loona266 - usually grey and records shows . Tells others how to do it

marco22 - asked for changing and to pose like he wanted cause... he wanted to record the show

onanism420 - Posts MANY models on sevaeral sites. Grey name , but even in Premiere chat to visit . He actually tricks paying members into getting the shows .. the outcome is the member pays and he gets a free file later with the shows..

Owl- Tapes and posts Model videos [and possible sending virus to models at another site]

Robgray87/sb2008 taping and posting a model on YouTube

UK_STUD - New member who records for "own viewing" . Screenshot sent to Customer Service

User of a deceased model name - Total sicko

New member names :

254texasnigga - arsehole thats abusive to models and chatters alike

AdamD2k1 - begged me to change into a white bra before pvt so he could "get hard" then got insulted when I said no, and started calling me a whore, "probably a man" etc

Adonnis88 -- sits in models rooms and just types a blow bu blow account of what he is imagining he is doing to a model - never goes pvt - and when you have a go he says 'wheres you manners' - seems to think that we have to pay so he can get his jollies

adyteen - rude and insulting a model in several rooms. Latest room was Lilly Love

Affliction is back! Now under Affliction6. He insulted Bailey James and several other chatters including myself

alikarimi - he goes to my room every day!! asking " show vigina for five seconds then pvt and NEVER goes

alex43/djdark - beg to new models with sympathy stories and asking for free shows b4 pvt but never takes them , in his begging ways he tries to make models feel guilty about not showing breasts to him

alexanderbb - entered room and just kept copying & pasting saying something along the lines of "put ur ass in the air u fkn dirty whore" etc etc

Allen_jr500 -white member - asked a model to remove all underware for pvt, model did so, waited for a minute , and said i am waiting for you,
reply was i cant it says i have not paid for it, but i paid for it on friday when challenged by atleast 3 other chat members and told he was an idiot by other members reply came back well you take her then

ankit_nicedude - always demanding model remove clothing and play with herself to get him hard for a 14 min pvt.

bigTURD - white starts all nice then gets abusive saying model does this during the day and is a hooker by night. Model called for site to remobe him and he said he was going to report her for swearing at him.

BikOldSun -- sits in models rooms asking questions constantly mixed in with demands saying he will go pvt but never does - of model says she will do as he asks in pvt then says model is difficult, and he cant talk to her and then calls them a whore.

cooldiamond - persistanly harrassess models with graphic details how he want a bj and where we wants to shoot his white stuff, and how sore his tackle is and watery

CVolcanoHarder - contantly harrassing model forcing her to leave open ; the model was shy anyway and because of him was affraid to answer in open so had you use whispers

Danni15 comes in the room-tells taylor to do doggy-when she declined he tells her F^%$ u. another class act.

Davidgonewild1985 - has become increasingly demanding and annoying in rooms-he plays the poor student excuse and just pushes and pushes and all he does is aggravate everyone else in the room-he has the tendency to try and prey on the newer girls

D1rtyDog ( IFuckd1rtyS1uts and his other names) - whispering and calling the model s1ut,asking for a blowjobs out of camera,he wants to see a month full with sperm never goes pvt but also never stop bullshitting

eldelbrockdm - flat out lie to model..asked for panties off before pvt..model agreed and after panties off he run out of room

EVAN8000 - he constantly comes into rooms and if model is not using audio he will beg for her to turn it on, he even starts yelling to get her attention , gives the excuse he is a 30yr old Virgin

foolforyou - white member repeatedly teasing and insulting both the model, and me

Fusscaboob84 - calling Marylin Jane a whore and other unnamables here

garyhastie - constant begging and when told to show respect became racist

glen23 - whispered and asked me if I could pretend to be his little sister that he was raping really hard

GRAHAMR26 -he is a cronic whisperer askin shit like so whats childbirth like can u get pregnant straight after havin one

haider283 - was derogatory to several members in a couples room

hanabear then some number -- sits and whispers to model begging for their personal instant messenger info and insults and berates all other chatters that are in a models room

Jigsaw143 - Comes into rooms constantly begs. Also does this to same models over and over again

Juniper12 - VIP member came in, talking non-stop about his gigantic cumloads. Would not stop even though Vanity asked him to move onto a different topic. He said he'd buy some time, and bolted

kalidu - he didnt make a great first impression hehe he told me to show him my pussy i said no and explained y not! and he said that is okay your a fat ass anyways , then he left!!! darn!!!

Kolliop - very rude to models

Laith_666: White Member, demanded from model to show tits otherwise he would promote her in other rooms

LIMPDICK777 - Types in all caps. Asks about small dick humiliation. Says he's going to go pvt then says he's just joking. Not funny

****loona266--white...was extremely rude , permanent blacklist for recording models and sometimes grey

mad.cap - play with your tits than we go private BB and being rude and obnoxious

mand2688 - Another begging waste of space. Has come into the same model's room two nights in a row begging

megnha - Was just in Ksyusha's room promising a 2 minute private if the T-shirt comes off. Then when it's off, says no, bra off too. Then repeatedly begs for handbra flooding line by line before moving on to bother someone else with another 10 or 20 minutes of such behavior

neeeee - white member asked a model to do things and made deal to go pvt when mode done her part of deal he legged it

newmanator -was asking Danielle if she wanted an hour long pvt..?? and that she should show him how bad she wanted it...lol . Left without private after wasting model's time

oodance wants to see tits etc in open then when u say nup he starts trying pathetlicy to insult u like just checked ur bios ur pics are yuck and very bad

PERVERT0001 - calls model a bitch right in the room and calls her out constantly

raj69 - came into model room wanted certain things done the model complied then he scurried away

richboypvt - All caps, says he has 1800 credits and is ready for a show.. But says "ok on count of 5 start playing & I will come into the show".. Literally types 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.. Then asks why you aren't giving him some "foreplay."

rishi474 -- white, always types everything in capitals, demands model takes clothes off before pvt so he can 'get hard' and generally floods the room with demands

robsfd - white member who repeatedly & incessantly begs to SEE FEET

robson i think it has 12 - are u flexible ,can u put legs behind head .do it now i go private and then vanishes

sexy.mamma - came into room and promoted another bbw model

showmemore123 - more... more ass baby and being rude and obnoxious

smok67 who tried to blackmail the model by posting her vids on youtube. Hopefully VS can do something against retards like him

suckamadik - comes in room and just plasters it with pvt pvt pvt pvt etc.....

teamotetazass - Speaks spanish only, but asks models if they can defecate in private shows. He'll keep pressing the issue once the model says, "No."

temron - rude to Ariet

tereaja - Asked me to "bark 5 times to show I was a bitch".. I refused, then he took me pvt anyway but just started typing "bitch, whore," etc in all caps. So I ended the show

tigerlover - Was in a model room and got her to put on a pair of jeans with promise of a private. Model was hesitant but got the jeans he asked and seemed sincere. Model eventually did put them on and he bailed

Vectros - comes in and posts a lot of nonsense and leaves

wallie4u - ask an estimated 50 times in 1 minute take off their top or strip

Wogs20 - white Demands models to get naked for pvt to get him warmed up and ofc never goes

Wolfgang10 - white member interupted chat all the time ,stupid and idiotic questions when told to be quiet then started to insult members , when politely asked to leave by model started the idiotic comments again and came out with the classic line why dont you take her pvt

wrbaaaaa - Went private but ended it less than a minute, started asking the model why she was wasting time, then said he did not like foreplay. Turns out he wanted model to do anal play, and the model was putting lube on the dildo and herself to use it for his anal play. This guy should really try spending a few minutes with a woman in real life, or better yet shove a plastic cock up his own ass without lube

X_hot_X - persisstantly beging in every ladies room show tits what u say bby rub pussy bby am hot bby show tits bby i stay hot , say bye or what

Recent or continued problem grey names :

Arvil - Once he got what he wanted he said "Now go to hell I don't need you anymore!" I just ejected him but, next time I'm going to ban him as soon as he enters. How rude!

Evan8000 is almost like stalker status. He will come in my room and if I am not using audio will tell me to turn it on and demand it and will type in caps to get attention. I have silenced him, baned him and nothing. He is like in love with me. And it's to the point that it's disrupting my room. He's almost possesive.

JawLoverXX (uses different numbers in place of the XX)/pppapaSmurf/promodel/flatchinmaniac/etc -asking to raise head and show jawline ;Told the girls he was going to find them and kill them, that he was going to kill himself, etc

Cameron Perkins harasses me every single day. He spams, uses caps..repeats the same shit over and over and is freakin annoying

tc,teecee,tece,teeeceee and all versions of this name - he comes up with multiple spellings and wil leave the room and reenter spelled different. He continues to tell the models what "they" want him to do to them and just continues to badger them

another who used a recently deceased model name - will not mention it here for thier sick pleasure

Old list - New offenders move into Regular list or Probation

Member Names

15smiley - asked me to show ass for pvt but never took me, another shift he asked me same but i told him im not going to show him cause i remember him and he left as fast as he could

ActionJackson - a vip that was begging a new model for flash, and he did not follow through. Promised 15 minute private

adam665 or close - gave her "5 tasks to do and he would take her for an hour pvt". She had done 4 things he asked, and left without private as in the past

Affliction / Affliction6 - talk badly about any one who is getting your attention , abusive whispers and emails [Renamed again and again and again]he in beginng try help new models but after when im talked with other customers he wrote im only want $$ and was so rude...really cant understand that guy...first write how to encourage pvt and then he is rude

aisam (white member) - wants to see tits for free says i'm not buying show to see tits and was rude to the guests

Aggieman2007-begging to see tits,if you show he begg for more ..ass,feet,pussy etc etc...never stop begging

Alejandro (With some numbers after his name) said he would take me prvt then Bailed

andrewderitter69 - tells you he wants you to be his mistress then asks you to command him to do something over the mic. then tells you that he his in free chat and will not take you prvt

Andy123456 - has been dropping by a model's room and keeps her there saying he is going to get credits and go pvt. Uses excuse that card will not work

antoine100 - typing in ALL CAPS OF COURSE, and just asks dumb questions over and over again

badbrad985 - showed up in multiple rooms begging for either handbra or "stay naked for awhile and I'll take you pvt and leaves

Barbarian - asks for panties to be removed before private, than turns tail and runs out of room

Beffa2 - White... chimed in with thebullXX (the gold member) and repeatedly typed "Yeah, show boobs"

BethBoisen - rude to model and members. Over abuse whispers after model requested to stop whispering.

bigdaddydick816 - white member.. still a Rude and a Beggar to model and members

Big_N_Black - using allcaps to disrespect models with everything from S TDs to their looks and parents . VIP member

bigdickmurphy - white... Completely disrespectful to model

big_Nick - had model undress and whispered 30 minutes toget her prepared for a private before he left

blackman2 - wanna see feet in free,if model won't show he will call her stupid

bleezy - came into my room today and was very rude. Immature too. No respect

BlowinJamaca - very demanding and rude

BODYSWAPPER - nutjob

boman21, requests of course. But you don't get a pvt, you get his email typed to you in open instead. Happens to be @hawaii.rr.com

bres1k - Promises private for a flash and then leaves. Even uses the, "Let me go get credits line."

brucewillis - doggy for pvt... and then he bolts

Buldger- ask u a hand bra in free, then if u don't do it he say u are boring

bullet - ask for nips then started calling her old, fat, ugly etc

cabby1919 full of requests before pvt but doesn't go pvt after

carlossexy - white, writes in caps demanding to get naked and then gets rude

Chocolate_Thunder_CAkes - always shouting and giving everyone in the room a hard time. Telling the model she hangs in the trannie rooms to see dicks, that she works in McD's ect. This guy is a real jerk and needs to be ban

chuckno11 -- White... Demanded model to show something and stop talking, he was bored- when she said she wouldn't show, he typed "Fuck u" twice. Other members in room were telling him to be respectful, he said "Fuck u all, too" when they then told him he was being a jerk, he said he was going to report the other members. Monitor had to silence this member.

cjbarkle0912 - He begged for nips

CleverID - asked to see ass, promised private and left. Repeated in 3 rooms on same day

Coocoo...something . He uses same lie always .... I pray that you look bla bla bla

coolbreeze100 - asking for girl to change into a outfit when the girl changed he just went and asked for glasses and ponytails promised he buy like 2000 credits for pvt the host said she wouldnt put the glasses or ponytails only in pvt because she starting to think he was

Coorsguy28 -asked me to show skirt in open after i showed he asked me to wear it after i wore it he asked for more and more requests which i said i will not do after he said he will not take pvt

crazyboyJames - saying detrimental things to kittie about her toys and about her being a waste of money to take private

crimsonghost - annoying type, talked in open that he doesnt have money for pvt but reqested some show in open for his fingering girlfriend

Daequan - using racist comments then basically threated the model and went from annoying to stupid

Darkumsi - made a little scene in my room .Telling me to finger myself, and that he only asked to see my reaction b/c he didn't like the way I looked. And wanted to make sure I didn't go on thinking too highly of myself

deezboy/psycoactive - Will say anything to get a model to do what he wants in open room, if he can't calls the models names.. he's about tonight and at his games , easy to spot him typing always in caps

djdark/alex43 - gives sob stories to new models begging them to show nipples before he go pvt, if they dont he plays the guilt trip on them.Also states that all models show their tits before going pvt.

dmdrums - Came in and started insulting the model and other customers saying that anybody who'd pay has probably never had real sex, etc. After a while he said that he was only 'testing' the model

DonJuan69 - wants top off before going pvt and then runs.

drewburton - asks for a skirt to go pvt but leaves as soon as he sees it. Don't bother changing for this member

Dr._Scumbag--name says it all. He insults, and when confronted--he runs away like the crybaby pussy he is

Easylover - beg for a performer to put on a outfit promising them long pvts then do a runner as soon as they see the outfit.

F_B_I , BLACK_LATINO , all begging and promising fake privates

fempfoxfelip- White... joined in with thebullXX and Beffa2 and then proceeded to berate model when she was patiently trying to explain to all 3 of them that it's FLIRT for FREE, not SHOW EVERYTHING for free.

fer12345 - went balistic using caps and demanding nude,audio , etc and left after outfit was on

ffighter342 - Gold.... Very RUDE and persistent Beggar. Also tries to prey on newer models trying to get them to break rules

Fishingpole - he will keep asking for top off and show .. and always promise a pvt after.. but runs to next room after

flirt_FAN - in my room, i said hi... then he started demanding in BLOCK CAPITALS to see my pussy in free, so i said no but he kept at it repeatedly. this was happening for a few minutes before he was booted. really annoyed me and others in my room

foxtrot- he is very annoying in open asking for many requests and after u do all he wanted he will leave or stay in room but not talking or answering,

Franckoo - asked for model to get naked for private and left after model did what she asked to many models

fuckU - he just insulted a model because her english isnt very good!...just an ass. Probaly a temporary name

gelermo226 - requested dress and no undies and ran

****Goldenman /TheBoss - Demands model is tied up and follow 10-60 minutes of commands . WORST offender so far
Now makes Members names with mumber added . Such a loser as reported again by models and members .
*** Now copying other members names [Used Thunderstick's name recently] ***

goldxxx - VIP who Spams other models in rooms . Degrades the model and announces another models namme . 3 complaints this last week

GRAHAMPHUNK.....i know hem sinse i work here.Every time he say the same things--change then 34min. pvt

Guest452. (white name) - Spammed me for well over an hour in my room, demanding that I keep my fingers in my mouth. he took me into a private, turned on his cam, and said "Welcome to Hell." Physco needing real help

guruman - white member... disrespectful to model and entire room. Calls model names and says derogatory things

henni - white member... asks for model to get naked for pvt, can zoom on face, then leaves

henryk821(white) - he is promising jobs to models and giving his yahoo address

Hithereu90. What a fucktard. That is all.

hmesser650--he doesn't get what he wants....he comes back and spams your room on behalf of other models

hooked - RUDE and disrespectful to model and causing issues in the room with other members

Hookie is another who promises pvt for a flash and then leaves

horneyfucker247 begs for wet fingers and bolts to get credit,

hornyslave - Classic case of "all dressed up and no place to go" syndrome. Put on a couple of things for him and he bailed out on the room without a word.

HOT- promises pvt for doggy and then asking for more after seeing and then not going pvt

HOT4U - Promised private after model dressed and left without private or even a bye

hotdoc: tells you that he wants you to beg him not to leave him and well its cause you are fat

hottooo - he just keeps asking and asking and asking till it gets stresfull

hunglikeahorse12 - white member... constant BEGGAR!!!!

jack13120 - asks if model wants to be school girl in 30 min show if the model says yes he asks for has skirt and leaves after model is dressed

jaskambo2 - begs to see feet and promises pvt, but runs after seeing

jaybo89 - promises private in new model room and got her undressed. Then promised private for view of camel toe .

****jazsi - white member who promises prvt for nipple with MULTIPLE recent bans from models

j.bajram - asking for vagina in open, he will not stop until you put him on ignore, and of course he writes in CAPS

jjbpleasure - spams model room and rude, attacks regular members with slurs and cuss words

Jonas - he asks the model to take off clothes before private and then once the clothes are off, he starts to beg for things like 2 fingers inserted and does alot of the begging in whisper even though he is asked to stop and leave the room, he doesn't

Jsinner - supremist who actually does death threats in chat to models

Kidlup - complains your boring if you spend to much talking to your (referring to the models) regulars instead of showing him something sexy

kingdady - anyone see this guy around he threatens the model, insults the model and members, just a real bad egg that upsets the models

KingKong1982 - Comes in using baby talking and generally freaking her and when asked to stop he starts say she needs meds and things

knowmeluvsss - white... promises pvt, says he has 20 minutes for flash of nipples. Then he makes a smart remark and leaves

Kobayashi85 who is allways whispering and tells the he is strokin his cock,and he is fucking my pussy,he will cum very soon etc etc

"kryptonian"- also beg for changing and showing tits promising long pvt and run away...

****larkatan - types in all caps & begs over & over for a "3 second doggy pussy flash" and persistent beggar and asks to see tits, ass in doggy, even pussy in open. Will not go pvt if the model shows the first two

Lazz - says he has 9min left and will take prvt if you get fully naked first

Leo1 - asked for sending my photos then yelling in CAPS inappropriate .

LILROB: ask you if u do anything in pvt, when you say "yes" he start to ask you about the show over and over again, but never go pvt

liplover - ask for outfit and leaves after changes

lollerskates - argues and asks for outfit and leaves

luckyej/Joeblack10 / Pokerman - asking for a "wet finger" "wet panties" view and leave but with me he'll leave the room as luckyej and come back in as a bunch of different names pretending to be other people but asking the same things. He is also Pokerman and Joeblack10 . Has been listed many timesExposed by CandyBaby

luvbignipples - which always begg for glass dildo and oil and promise many minutes in pvt

marco5033 (white member - Basically is like SPAM.. typing in CAPS and relentlessly asking to see everything over and over

Maseratisexy - White member, actively recruiting in Malori's room. No promise of money, just that if she was willing to spend a week with him, he might make her his new model. Claimed to be the CEO of an agency. When outed as Playboyscout, he became abusive and made threats to members, then posted in another thread that member who outed him was a douchebag and said member had insulted him.

mastakb - made a bunch of demands. Very rude . Promised private and left after model did all his requests

Maximka87 - nasty attitude and then typed something rather crude and when I told him he would be added to this list- he booked

Michael with a few numbers after his name / Graham something-disappears after outfit requested is on

MidniteStar - abusive language in open to model.. example, "same fakin arrogant old pussy

michaelkelso - repeatedly begs when told no and then makes derogatory remarks before leaving

mike121... he claims to have 1 hour credits left and asks for many things to "get him hard before pvt", then he bails out of the room after first saying he will "get credits

mike613 / mike25 / mike1 etc - wastes many models time including Candie

Mr.Blue.Sky - wants a see show with promise of 9 mins pvt, he left when model wouldn't do his request

MrCock76 - abusive irritating individual - "arrogant girls should not be allowed to work on this site

Mr Funny - Member who made a horrible racial slur joke

Mrshyguy -- he is in models room as i type promising to honour a deal he struck of a pvt if she shows her body in open - shes shown and he ran now hes back and doing same again

nadrav - called me bitch and asked me show boobs. He is soooooo rude, i banned him straight away

navyguy69er. Continuously asked models for nude stockings and clear heels

nicejean - asks for naked before pvt and then runs with his tail between his legs

nomadhombre - He is extremely offensive and rude to models and he uses the excuse that he is a vet for his offensive behavior
oolong2 - white Beggar who also asks for email address and when told no he insults the model

Ooolala - called model a whore then a skank

PantyHunter... asks for panties to be removed before pvt and then leaves. Bad P.H.

Patrickw28 - asks a lot of very personal and rude questions saying that a model would probably be an escort someday

Peace0 - makes racist abusive comments to model

Philme - Promises pvt for flash of tits. But the disappears off into the sunset when he sees.

Playerjor - was in a room begging and whispering and finally left after the model did what he wanted

Pleasuregiver - asks for things to get him ready, then leaves to "go get credits" haven't seen him since

PrinceCutie - Strange...wants me to do push-ups and flex my biceps for free. When I tell him "PVT", he gets angry and challenges me. I will KICK HIS ASS

Ps2468 asks model to be naked for pvt, after she is he leaves

Psycco77- He asks for many things before private and after he gets them, he says he will get credit and leaves instead. He does not just ask once or twice either, he is persistent

Puski - he called her disrespectfull and that she wasted his money cause he bought her recored shows - vip member

pvcboot12 - spent 30 minutes to get specific outfit and left as soon as model got ready for private

RalphJ - Another white- very rude, told me to show tits- when I told him he's a white and should know better, and that he could seem them plenty if he wanted to be alone, he began saying pretty rude stuff

real_beauty - in a models room insulting her and the members in her room, being real abusive and derogatory

RichAssDude - being rude b/c I wouldnt show pussy and proceeded to tell me I wasn't pretty enough to be so snobby and that I should look like ****** before I got all high-horsey

rick3481 - regular member who asks the model to add him to an off site chat messenger so he can transfer $500. Luckily, since he's white letter, he can be banned. Keep an eye out for him and call customer support ASAP

Rmenig - requests things that aren't allowed (beastiality, urinating) and won't take NO for an answer, keeps repeating requests endlessly AND requests panty removal in public first, and won't take no for an answer

roadwarriorengineer247 - First nice, then totally disrespectfull

Rookie - fast talkers ..lots of compliments.. gets what he wants then bolts out the door.he types so fast you will recognize him in any room and or nick always uses the same lines

royal (with numbers) - Requests the world and then leaves to Siberia or Antartica for credits and gets lost

sai189 - promises prvt for nude... leaves and never returns

Sam1 - a vip who asked a model to put on stockings and heels for pvt, after she did he left

SammyT - Abusive to performer, calling her a bitch and a slave and such, and abuse to members defending the performer, after she refused his requests to see her feet

Seafie - just asks and asks for freebies and never takes me private

Sexmandy - requests things that aren't allowed (beastiality, urinating) and won't take NO for an answer, keeps repeating requests endlessly

Scrodum - Gold... Beggar for boobs and ass

Seven_Sins - to the list of people not to trust and give any personal information to.. Seems to like bad mouthing models on the forum

Sexmeup21 is begging to see all my toys

sexybabytoes - Persistently asks the models if they can lick the bottom of their feet and/or toesand then leaves without going private

sexystud25 - white member. VERY rude to model and the room and racist

SirCumsALot- White member whispers Models ask to remove panties then he will go Prvt...If Model does as he asks he leaves the room

smithloaded - typical beggar and runs when something is done for him.

SpaceCake - Rude, DISRESPECTFUL, and a beggar

specialo1233 - earned his place in the hall of fruitcakes with no manner

Squirtlove4u - asks model to take off panties and promises to go pvt and pay 500. Keeps repeating the same line

ssssssssss - very rude to model in open. Saying lots of derogatory things. One of those BIG losers

STickyCum - whispers for long times to ask for Pee and Poop shows . Contunues even when models warn him it is not allowed

Stomper44 - he asks you to take off your top and put on a denim miniskirt

suckitbitch / shpfcker - just abusive and rude and even came back in the room just to try upset the performer.. he also seems to think him being VIP makes him special

Superdon - calling me a slut, dirty whore, nasty slut, "play with your pussy bitch"

Sydney123, promises 8 minute private for boob flash and then leaves with tail between legs.

tang69 - bothers Ava Alexander daily with rude and disrespecful langauge. A reason to bring back Model BAN button and have model put a reason OR screenshot of members chat !

TEASERFETISH - cusses model : "what kind of a jerkoff slut doesn't have a cock shaped dildo?" then left the pvt

TELEPUS - Antagonized other customers as well as model

thebullXX - Gold... DEMANDED boobs, loud beggar

****TheStalker - white.. As if his name doesn't say it all... threatens model of finding her etc

ticker11998811 (whitename)- asked for a flash before a private, the model felt like taking the risk, and no private

titBegger - asks to see tits in almost ALL rooms and says he will go private after seeing shape and never goes private

tonygold - Promises private if feet are shown. Says pics are not the same. Wastes the time and then just leaves

toesuckndrvr - White... asked model to show feet/handbra, she shows feet, said no handbra, he said he'd be right back with credits. Never came back. Must still be trying to find out where to purchase credits.

****Treddy - white... SPAMS rooms in CAPS begging and also preys on newer models to get nude for pvt then leaves.

Tuck1988- Gold member... Rude to model. Typical begging actions

UrDreamBoy (whisper):many things and never a private

USA - trying recruite people into Loona's room. Lonna DID NOT ask him to do this, and when she found out he had, she became upset and logged off. USA in turn was saying Fuck you to the models letting Loona know about him. He disrupted AT LEAST three rooms and was laughing about it.

Valdone - promises pvt to take off panties, then says he will buy credits and vanishes

vaultitup (white name) who promises prvt for shoes and books.... ahole

Vipers20... member (white), he wastes tons of time asking the model to get make up, and to see certain colors, then he high tales it and bails instead of going pvt

vr6mk2 - same old get items and dress and then go privatre. Left after model took break to get all items requested

wardell1212- want to see if u are shaved and promise 30 min pv if u show

Whorefucker-VERY rude and made derogatory comments about my tattoo.. when I told him it was rude... he said too bad

Wildchild - started insulting with rude language

Grey Names

3D/Satanic.Sacrifice (also uses various other names Satanic, 3D Nice Guy, etc) - He is an attention seeker who will say anything at any cost just to have all eyes on him. He is a sorry loser if ever there was one.Often grey now

Blkman- He says hi and gives model 1 minute to answer or he runs lines of Spam for 10+ minutes . Best to say "Hi" and he goes to next room
kev (then some numbers) has been coming in my room since day one. He is a grey. Asks to see the basics tits and ass, then asks to see pussy. Is VERY persistent on seeing pussy (even after a firm no). After kicking him out of my room, he came back under a diff name. His tell tale that its him only under a diff name. He will say "iloveee"
blkman has changed his name to blacxkmanbob. uses this as an amagram with a number everytime he gets booted froom a room.

boner9536 or something like - asks for a wet t-shirt. I just ignore him now, but he still comes on and will beg for 10-20minutes for it

breezeboy was a VIP or at least in gold that day.... said.... UR Ugly Fat Bitch... This was just not cool

HeartSurgeon - Always asks for Fist shows and promises $1000 for fist show

grave_digger - He just all around is very intent on talking off the site. He will pop into my room to tell me I haven't written him yet, and asks when I will talk on messenger

jasonluvsscat - A) not taking no for an answer and B) false offers

"Kioo". He has a "scat" fetish that is disgusting, and he comes into my room calling me derogatory names

Kim_robinson - spammer uses Yahoo , Yahoo will suspend her account when reprted

onanism420 - Reported illegal activities - maybe a variation of this name. Usually in gray and lurking

pppapasmurf - grey - RUDE RUDE RUDE to models [REAL papasmurf is respectful to models]

PlayboyScout/Roger/BookHerNow - promises $25.000 to pose in playboy and sends Virus to shut down model's computer

probelmsfuck... grey... Extremely RUDE in open and a class A BEGGAR too

Suggs74- rude to ALL . Grey who tried to impersonate a member

Probation list is back
Have the model you report nice behaviors now OR Have 2 models to state why you should be removed
I would love to see more removed off from list

- - - - -

Best tool for screenshots on the fly is UO Screenshot Utility Version 1.40, A great utility for getting screenshots. It will save them and auto number them for you in any folder you like and will save them as a jpg, without having to do cutting and pasting into some graphics application. All at a stroke of a hotkey you setup.

http://www.lupar.org/uo/files/uosu140.zip

This is a Tool Recommended by Purgatory
Used EASY step - Shift and Print Screen for me

Takes 1 second and Faster than Paint.
Send ALL Screenshots to customer service

CustomerService@vs.com

This can be used for RUDE members and Spammers
Allow Model to turn in Ride behaviors with Screen shots

***** PLEASE NOTE *****

List can and will be changed
2 positive reports removes thier name - Same model can report a good behavior [except for Blacklist ]

Members need to realize models need to make $$$ and are at work . Show a little respect to these fine ladies

Do NOT ask for model to call you or IM or email . It is not allowed ! See some were added this week for this offense

Models are working to get approved for Phone for private . When a model says no - NO means no

A chatter may be nice in some rooms as models have said in the now locked / deketed threads. so ti re0iterate.

2 POSITIVE REPORTS OFF MODELS WILL GET A NAME REMOVED FROM THIS LIST.
:thumbsup

With regards to the last thread question of 'why the blacklist section'

It is for people that purposefully record shows and then either upload the actual video or a montage of stills from the video to other sites. Therefore breaking copyright laws.

So now quoting Purgatory with this comment ---

"White user kuzutetsu this person needs a full site ban too for copying models privates and posting them on other sites and forums"

Sheyla
Created by: Sheyla

6/6/10 @ 11:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Kuzutetsu is a good guy. I doubt he has such a site ) Dont ban him )))

Kuzutetsu
Created by: kuzutetsu

6/6/10 @ 11:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank You Sheyla :D

Another Positive Report from Model
And Im off this list :thumbsup :winkwink
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

6/6/10 @ 12:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank You Sheyla :D

Another Positive Report from Model
And Im off this list :thumbsup :winkwink

Kuzutetsu atleast be honest what you are doing I do have proof and will be reporting you to the site on Monday once the right person is in the office. I did stick up the proof here yesterday but the person online yesterday seemed to have thought I posted too many details regarding what you are doing here and other sites and decided to remove it.

So I will limit the proof today to what Axana told you and not stick the links to the sites showing you sharing and pictures of you too to prove it is you :winkwink . I did post screenshots of you sharing on forums and pictures of you too here that would have shown any model you did cam2cam with you are the same person :winkwink Also your avatars you use on forums are same as your picture in the kitchen the anim.

http://i48.tinypic.com/33jjmn4.jpg

Sheyla he is also posting videos of you and other girls from your studio. Yes he's a good guy because he goes private I guess but a bad guy when he is recording them and sharing them on sites outside of flirt4free for free and putting your privacy at risk and making you lose privates because others get them for free.

Sorry Kuzutetsu I don't really know you but models started to highlight you to me and that's why I started to watch if any of it was true and from my findings you are sharing videos and I have 100% proof. It's never personal when I post here it's just facts and to protect the innocent from being taken for a ride.

Okay VS I won't stick what I stuck here as proof and got the thread removed but will be passing this proof on to Titus and Brad on Monday so it can be dealt with.

Regards

Nabil
Easyfellow
Created by: easyfellow

6/6/10 @ 12:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yesterday evening we have seen that your observations are not exactly reliable. :)
Kuzutetsu

6/6/10 @ 1:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

First of All I saw all of what been said and my myspace account pictures that was posted
here thanks to my contacts :winkwink And it doesnt bother me at all since I have a public
profile.

2nd, I dont purposefully record shows to post them on messageboards and I know F4F are
very concerned about models privacy issues. The screens you provided included a prvt feed
from F4F that was recorded in 2007! Yes That is true and 16 persons have download it from
the server before it was reported as "illegal" cuz of copyrights laws. BIG DEAL! :orglaugh
If it wouldhave been in the VOD's section of the site with the lenght of the video it would
have cost 150 credits, so 16x150 = 2400, Thats 239.99$.

Fine! lets just say I stealed VideoSecrets 239.99$ But What you are not aware of Purgatory
is that VideoSecrets stealed me about 150.00$ for 14 days because I changed my credit card from a prepaid MasterCard (That I bought tons of credits with in the first place) to a prepaid VISA with the exact same company btw and The Transaction appeared declided on Flirt4Free BuyCredits page but got approved on my Prepaid Card Webpage so THE FUNDS WERE FROZEN FOR 14 DAYS BECAUSE VIDEOSECRETS REFUSED TO SIGN THE FORM TO CONFIRM THAT THE TRANSACTION WAS DECLINED AND THAT NO FUNDS WILL BE TAKEN FROM MY CREDIT CARD. And since it was a prepaid card its like if they stealed
my money and gave it back to me 14 days later. They Should have given me free credits to appologize for this :mad I called them about 20 times for this issues and lost about 7hours on
the phone and typing e-mails to theyre customer service departement :mad :mad :mad To Finally
Be Answered: Sorry We D'ont Fill Out Any Forms. So Now We're Even! :winkwink

Here! Im gonna post all the transactions Ive made on Flirt4Free from August 2005!:

August 28, 2005 900 credits $89.99
October 16, 2005 600 credits $59.99
October 16, 2005 600 credits $59.99
October 17, 2005 1600 credits $59.99
October 18, 2005 1,200 credits $119.99
October 25, 2005 1,200 credits $119.99
March 2, 2007 1,200 credits $119.99
March 2, 2007 600 credits $59.99
March 2, 2007 600 credits $59.99
March 2, 2007 300 credits $29.99
March 2, 2007 $29.95
April 2, 2007 $29.95
April 8, 2007 600 credits $59.99
April 8, 2007 300 credits $29.99
April 13, 2007 600 credits $59.99
April 15, 2007 900 credits $89.99
April 23, 2007 900 credits $89.99
April 23, 2007 600 credits $59.99
April 23, 2007 900 credits $89.99
April 27, 2007 600 credits $59.99
April 30, 2007 600 credits $59.99
May 2, 2007 $29.95
May 3, 2007 600 credits $59.99
May 3, 2007 300 credits $29.99
May 3, 2007 600 credits $59.99
May 3, 2007 1,200 credits $119.99
May 20, 2007 1,200 credits $119.99
May 20, 2007 300 credits $29.99
May 23, 2007 600 credits $59.99
May 30, 2007 600 credits $59.99
May 31, 2007 600 credits $59.99
June 2, 2007 $29.95
July 2, 2007 $29.95
July 8, 2007 600 credits $59.99
July 14, 2007 1,200 credits $119.99
July 18, 2007 300 credits $29.99
July 21, 2007 1,200 credits $119.99
July 21, 2007 600 credits $59.99
July 21, 2007 300 credits $29.99
February 17, 2008 1,200 credits $119.99
February 19, 2008 600 credits $59.99
February 19, 2008 600 credits $59.99
February 28, 2008 1,800 credits $179.99
February 28, 2008 1,800 credits $179.99
February 28, 2008 600 credits $59.99
April 26, 2008 600 credits $59.99
May 2, 2008 900 credits $89.99
May 2, 2008 600 credits $59.99
May 2, 2008 1,800 credits $179.99
May 2, 2008 1,200 credits $119.99
May 3, 2008 1,800 credits $179.99
May 3, 2008 1,200 credits $119.99
May 3, 2008 300 credits $29.99
May 3, 2008 300 credits $29.99
May 4, 2008 1,200 credits $119.99
May 4, 2008 600 credits $59.99
September 1, 2008 1,200 credits $119.99
December 31, 2009 600 credits $59.99
January 4, 2010 300 credits $29.99
January 5, 2010 1,200 credits $119.99
January 5, 2010 1,100 credits $99.99
January 18, 2010 300 credits $29.99
February 18, 2010 900 credits $89.99
February 18, 2010 300 credits $29.99
February 18, 2010 1,800 credits $179.99
February 18, 2010 300 credits $29.99
April 7, 2010 2,400 credits $239.99

And That is only since August of 2005! Ive been
a member here for much longer then this and
spent much more then.

Now tell me why would a respectable internet
business company would ban me from theyre
website after I gave them $7120.00usd. LOL!
Give me a break! Im one of theyre most loyal
customer they wont ban me because I shared one
of my private show with 16 internet strangers :P

THEYRE EVEN RECORDING THEMSELVES MOST OF THEYRE
PRIVATE SHOWS AND SELLING THEM THROUGH THE VOD
SECTION OF THE SITE SO THEY CAN MAKE MORE MONEY
OFF GUYS WHO NEVER TOOK MODELS PRIVATE AND GET-OFF
WITH OTHER PPL PRIVATES.

3rd, I never posted any video of Sheyla or any other private shows
from F4F either then 2 of Malori and Thats it. She have over 2000 vods
available btw you think that nobody else is sharing them LOL!
Since they have put the VOD section for sure ppl are gonna share those
and theres not much they can do about it but report the video to the
filehost server so they can be taken down.

4th, I will stop posting anything from Flirt4Free on messageboards as
from now own since people like you Purgatory seems to have such a big
problem with this and tries to makes me look like someone who shouldnt
be here.

5th, Mind your own freakin business Purgatory and stop being a stool!
Everyones hates that especially me! The only girl that Ive heard of that
do not like me to be on F4F is Axana, Ill stop logging into her room if
she doesnt want me there and thats it! There are a lot of other girls
here wich I never recorded videos or whatever that enjoys my company and
I cant allow you to try to stop me from having a good time with them! :mad
paperpunch09
Created by: paperpunch09

6/6/10 @ 1:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Wow that was more info than I cared to know about another member's activities on the site.

Kuzutetsu

6/6/10 @ 1:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh! and btw Purgatory My Avatar on that site you posted the screenshot of and the
Anime Flag in the kitchen picture aren't related at all! :orglaugh Wrong Analogy Buddy :P

And I never did cam2cam on Flirt4Free if you care to know because I dont own
a webcam since like 2005, I only have a digitalcamera to take pictures but
not a videocamera :)
Purgatory

6/6/10 @ 1:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Kuzutetsu what I am asking and other performers here is you remove them and behave in a manner that is right while here, as you said you enjoy the friendship of these models so respect their privacy and don't incourage this behaviour, also as you know you have posted a lot more videos then you mentioned and downloaded many more from these forums and then you all re-up them to keep sharing. This is a problem that is not new Kuzutetsu it's been going on since day one of these types of sites. Also I appreciate you feel that the site had done you wrong in some way, but that was just credit card companies being a pain not the site there, I had same problem all I had to do was call the bank and get them to clear the payment that got refused. The bank fraud detection these days is overly sensetive and this sort of site always seems to flag them up. So the cure to not get flagged by the bank or credit card company is to call them and explain to them you use this service and not to flag it as a bad transaction.

Okay back to the topic I don't want anyone here to be highlighted as a bad guy, I see you are not new here and you must have seen I enjoy the company of the regulars here and when they are well behaved and polite I joke round with them and have fun with them while in rooms. But the big but is i'm happy you owned up to it and as you know there are others on that list you have seen on them forums too and that's why they are there. So as you are the original poster in these forums don't you feel it's right to maybe go threw the forums and delete all you posted and start with a blank sheet again here ? you know it's not just this site you posted from but others too.

You know why some models come to work on flirt4free ? because the site has region blocks and protects them from family seeing them or friends, but when you take content out of the flirt4free domain you risk your friends as you say being seen by family or friends. I know this can end really bad for some performers when it happens, so is it worth posting a video that may in end damage the performers relationship with her family or friends ? I hope you see now why performers and some regualrs are very upset with this because some of the performers here are real friends to some and know if their families see this stuff it all ends bad for them.

Okay mate atleast you are honest about doing it, let's now end this right way with you removing your posts from these forums if you can and if not just edit them so they dont show the links and the pictures please. Also to let you know there are many performers and people that go threw these forums as you have seen and nuke the links in end and the companies hosting this content is very happy to remove it without a fuss, save the performers the headache of doing this and allow them to spend their time online working instead of deleting content that was posted with them in it or their studio friends.

Also sorry for posting your picture but I did that to let you know I gotcha and as you see how easy it is if you know how to use the internet. Also one of the lines clearly said "you invade the performers privacy I will invade yours" I knew the site would take it down :winkwink but by then you would have seen it. :smoking

Okay will be keeping an eye on the forums and see if you do the right thing now and remove your posts, when you do I will make it clear you atleast have a heart and common sense. Like I said it's never anything personal when I post here anyone that sees it as personal is smoking something they probably should not.

Have a nice weekend.

Regards

Nabil
Easyfellow

6/6/10 @ 1:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This guy has made a bad mistake 3 years ago. I agree that it was a very bad mistake, perhaps one of the worst mistakes a customer can commit on a website like this. But it was three(!) years ago and the guy has said that he regrets it and he has improved his life since. In normal life a person who has committed something simular, can step back in society within a few weeks, because everyone knows that it is important to give someone a second chance. I hope that one of the other models will report him as okay. Everyone deserves a second chance, even a person that made a relatively bad mistake.
Purgatory

6/6/10 @ 1:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh! and btw Purgatory My Avatar on that site you posted the screenshot of and the
Anime Flag in the kitchen picture aren't related at all! :orglaugh Wrong Analogy Buddy :P

And I never did cam2cam on Flirt4Free if you care to know because I dont own
a webcam since like 2005, I only have a digitalcamera to take pictures but
not a videocamera :)

They were both japanese anime :winkwink with pink haired girls :winkwink anyway I liked your avatar on myspace the animated one :orglaugh :smoking
Purgatory

6/6/10 @ 1:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This guy has made a bad mistake 3 years ago. I agree that it was a very bad mistake, perhaps one of the worst mistakes a customer can commit on a website like this. But it was three(!) years ago and the guy has said that he regrets it and he has improved his life since. In normal life a person who has committed something simular, can step back in society within a few weeks, because everyone knows that it is important to give someone a second chance. I hope that one of the other models will report him as okay. Everyone deserves a second chance, even a person that made a relatively bad mistake.

They were recent posts some with older videos, some with new ones too, all this month also he has over 300 posts on one forum with links and another site with 10 or so posts. He knows what i'm talking about really he saw the screenshots just the example I gave was a recent one 2nd june 2010 showing a old re-up he was sharing. Also I agree everyone deseves a 2nd chance, thats why I said if he clears them out he is showing he understands what he did as wrong. Don't you agree ?
Easyfellow

6/6/10 @ 1:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

They were recent posts some with older videos, some with new ones too, all this month also he has over 300 posts on one forum with links and another site with 10 or so posts. He knows what i'm talking about really he saw the screenshots just the example I gave was a recent one 2nd june 2010 showing a old re-up he was sharing. Also I agree everyone deseves a 2nd chance, thats why I said if he clears them out he is showing he understands what he did as wrong. Don't you agree ?

I agree, my reply was based on his long reply, before i could read your reply on that.
In case i spoke before my turn, i apologize. Enjoy your evening. :drinkup
Kuzutetsu

6/6/10 @ 2:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Kuzutetsu what I am asking and other performers here is you remove them and behave
go threw the forums and delete all you posted it's not just this site you posted from but others too.

let's now end this right way with you removing your posts from these forums if you can and if not just edit them so they dont show the links and the pictures please

will be keeping an eye on the forums and see if you do the right thing now and remove your posts, when you do I will make it clear you atleast have a heart and common sense

I agree on removing any content from Flirt4Free on any messageboard that I posted that is fine with me! :thumbsup

But content from other sites like I told you already MIND YOUR OWN FREAKIN BUSINESS DUDE!!!
Your not the internet Police alright and I dont own you anything. We got an agreement
I wont share videos or pictures from Flirt4Free website anywhere thats cool I AGREE WITH THIS
NO PROBLEM. But Other sites thats another story and SHOULDNT BE TALKED ABOUT AT ALL HERE IN
THE FIRST PLACE.

Also sorry for posting your picture but I did that to let you know I gotcha and as you see how easy it is if you know how to use the internet. Also one of the lines clearly said "you invade the performers privacy I will invade yours" I knew the site would take it down :winkwink but by then you would have seen it.

Like I told you I DO NOT CARE AT ALL THAT YOU POST MY PICTURES HERE. I upload pictures of myself
on the internet so everybody can see them :P Hell! you would have posted a pic of my penis I wouldnt have care either :orglaugh
hfactor_
Created by: hfactor_

6/6/10 @ 2:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree, my reply was based on his long reply, before i could read your reply on that.
In case i spoke before my turn, i apologize. Enjoy your evening. :drinkup

Are you any relation to Bruce Cutler?
VaBeachDude
Created by: vabeachdude

6/6/10 @ 2:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree on removing any content from Flirt4Free on any messageboard that I posted that is fine with me! :thumbsup

But content from other sites like I told you already MIND YOUR OWN FREAKIN BUSINESS DUDE!!!
Your not the internet Police alright and I dont own you anything. We got an agreement
I wont share videos or pictures from Flirt4Free website anywhere thats cool I AGREE WITH THIS
NO PROBLEM. But Other sites thats another story and SHOULDNT BE TALKED ABOUT AT ALL HERE IN
THE FIRST PLACE.

It sounds like Kuzutetsu should be in jail, not just banned from the site. He is admitting to breaking copyright laws on multiple sites. A word of advice, Kuz, it's not very smart to openly admit to things like that.

drunkpunk
Created by: drunkpunk

6/6/10 @ 2:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

well said Kuzutetsu :winkwink :thumbsup
Easyfellow

6/6/10 @ 2:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Are you any relation to Bruce Cutler?

What does it matter. If i asked, if you grew up with the principles of the Hitler jugend, it would not make much sense either. We dont know eachother and speculations should not be posted here.
borner
Created by: borner

6/6/10 @ 2:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

First of all easyfllow is right on the most important thing here..''ass kissing''...i agree with you about members who the only thing that interest them is to be in the ''good guys'' section...then i really do think that most of you guys and girls should get a life and go take a deep breath outside and see that flirt for free isnt the only thing on earth!...open the damn door and go outside and meet ''real'' people...damn are you all so addicted??...real people feels a lot more better then virtual people and btw mister purgatory your love idylle is the most rude and mean model i have met and seen here so chill out about her and i can assure you she wont be on flirt for very long lol...to all of you have a good day and please go outside and take a walk in the woods and take a deep breath!.
Kuzutetsu

6/6/10 @ 2:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It sounds like Kuzutetsu should be in jail, not just banned from the site. He is admitting to breaking copyright laws on multiple sites. A word of advice, Kuz, it's not very smart to openly admit to things like that.

:orglaugh Call The Police we have an offender! :jerkoff

This is the Flirt4Free Forums.
Why would anyone care to talk about other sites.
Its not related at all. All those sites selling
previously recorded sex shows or live sexshows
are here to make money. They will do anything
to always make more money and they certainly
wouldnt care for other sites making less or
whats going on there if it does not affect
theyre income.

theyre pretty much all copying each other
in therms of available broadcast technology,
website plugins, site configuration, credits
instead of actual amount in $$$...etc so they
can always make more income then last year.

Now you can all go back to masturbate to your favorite
girl and give me a freaking break! K thanx Bye!
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails