User status
SE DINE TILBUD HER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Monty Python and the Holy Timewasters
Female Performer Chat: Monty Python and the Holy Timewasters
silverado09
Created by: silverado09

6/6/10 @ 2:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

First of all easyfllow is right on the most important thing here..''ass kissing''...i agree with you about members who the only thing that interest them is to be in the ''good guys'' section...then i really do think that most of you guys and girls should get a life and go take a deep breath outside and see that flirt for free isnt the only thing on earth!...open the damn door and go outside and meet ''real'' people...damn are you all so addicted??...real people feels a lot more better then virtual people and btw mister purgatory your love idylle is the most rude and mean model i have met and seen here so chill out about her and i can assure you she wont be on flirt for very long lol...to all of you have a good day and please go outside and take a walk in the woods and take a deep breath!.

While I won't be as harsh as that, I agree that I find the people who are perpetually on the model's side to be just as annoying as beggars. You don't have to kiss ass to be respectful, nice, or positive. In fact, I've noticed that ceaselessly taking offense on the model's behalf and attempting to defend her in her room leads to a VERY negative atmosphere in which the model feels put upon, and the beggars get riled up. Actually, the only one's who get ahead in this situation are the one's doing the defending, who somehow feel that they have done right by the model and the room.

Respect the model by letting her answer for herself. If things get bad, move the conversation away from the negative, rather than reinforcing it as so many members often do. Does that not make sense?
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

6/6/10 @ 3:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Are you any relation to Bruce Cutler?

hfactor_ pls lets keep it all on topic ..without silly remarks, it can be very confusing here to new and old members what is going on and how to pass on the correct information that makes sence sometimes. The threads are getting nuked because of the silly remarks lets keep it on topic and without the attacks at each other because someone has a certain view on something. I think deep down everyone knows right from wrong and I do agree on both views here sometimes people do get put on the list for silly things and sometimes they behave one way in a room and not in another because the models sometimes create the problem and upset the people to be rude, yes it's not cool to reply to a model in a rude way but some models do ask for it sometimes and enough times the guys do snap and reply in a rude way. It's a fine balance this list and it does need seriously looking at and maybe time to drop a few of the names and add some that have caused more serious things to it.

Guys let's keep it nice please I think we are slowly but surely getting to a place where we understand why this list is here and why it needs to be kept correctly up-todate with what is relevant at the time and I always said please keep it honest and without any personal reasons why you name and shame anyone. So if we all agree to that it will be a useful list for the performers, site and the regular guests.

Guys shake hands and agree to disagree on something but please agree that the reason this was even created was for a good reason, many things start out as for the good but sorry to say can go bad from being abused and contain incorrect information.

Also I don't just stick up for the models here I stick up for you guys too that may have been treated wrong or had your accounts banned and I will ask the site to give you your account back because the reason was bad information or whatever reason it may have been. When I watch the rooms sometimes and see models being rude to you guys I do whisper to the model and let them know and I do explain to them what may have been a joke taken wrong way. I'm sure you guys have seen that happen many times because of the language barriers in some rooms.

Also to add Idylle is a nice lady and she's not rude and never seen her rude she's more sarcastic when people are rude to her and begging her all time, talk to her on a normal level and you will see that she's actually very polite and a very cool person.

Regards

Nabil
silverado09
Created by: silverado09

6/6/10 @ 3:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Guys let's keep it nice please I think we are slowly but surely getting to a place where we understand why this list is here and why it needs to be kept correctly up-todate with what is relevant at the time and I always said please keep it honest and without any personal reasons why you name and shame anyone. So if we all agree to that it will be a useful list for the performers, site and the regular guests.

Can we have a thread to blacklist models? For the same reasons.

Guys shake hands and agree to disagree on something but please agree that the reason this was even created was for a good reason, many things start out as for the good but sorry to say can go bad from being abused and contain incorrect information.

I think it's easy to SAY it was created with all golden intentions, but it's a lot harder to believe it.

Also I don't just stick up for the models here I stick up for you guys too that may have been treated wrong or had your accounts banned and I will ask the site to give you your account back because the reason was bad information or whatever reason it may have been. When I watch the rooms sometimes and see models being rude to you guys I go whisper to the model and let them know and I do explain to them what may have been a joke taken wrong way. I'm sure you guys have seen that happen many times because of the language barriers in some rooms.

Yes, I see that often and I also try to relieve the tensions that may create. But there is often times when this is not the case, and the model still chooses to be rude.

Also to add Idylle is a nice lady and she's not rude and never seen her rude she's more sarcastic when people are rude to her and begging her all time, talk to her on a normal level and you will see that she's actually very polite and a very cool person.

No comment as I don't know her :winkwink
Easyfellow
Created by: easyfellow

6/6/10 @ 3:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I can go along with Purgatory. In fact my initial plan was to post just 1x about that list, but i was attacked immediately by a few fanatics. Fights don't serve anything. As far as i concern: sand over it.
G-Mann
Created by: g-mann

6/28/10 @ 8:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ERIC91 OR WAS IT ERIK91
either way. im sorry you have to be so negative. Just because you come in my room and ask for favors before supposedly going prvt doesnt mean you will get them. Certainly because you have proven before that you take the favor and run. So i just dont do it again.
And your response "FUCK U BITCH"

well, all i can say is... i hope you have a better night :)

Created by: suggs

7/10/10 @ 3:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

bunp for Sara Lynn :thumbsup
Sara Lynn
Created by: Sara Lynn

7/10/10 @ 4:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

thx Suggs...

yep cardshark is at it again... wants models to chg into secretary stuff for pvt... told him l had it ready... and que sorpresa.. he bailed..
did it to another model.. l tried to warn her.. but she took a break to get dressed and of course he was gone.. cardshark is not just a time waster, but a waste of space himself

kisses on yer best bits..
xox
SL
G-Mann

7/24/10 @ 4:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

rahuldav... begs to see boobs because he says he "will" go pvt... and he can be trusted and and and... but will not stop when model says no... just keeps begging and begging :evil
Sara Lynn

7/25/10 @ 4:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ugghhh... mikem1986, goes on in my open room about how he just deep throated some guy... and when l told him to keep his fag talk to himself or perhaps go to the male side... got all pissy and rude... freaking wankstain.... am loving the moni's

so l is kissin the moni's best bits..
xox
SL
G-Mann

7/27/10 @ 2:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

treaks... will not take NO for an answer when he begs... even called the model names before she had him banned :mad
Sexi Shannon
Created by: Sexi Shannon

7/27/10 @ 4:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Is it just me, but I have been having this one white guy - kindeza or something like that come into my room to put spam about some other site or whatnot? You can't read it because of the chat filter, but it gets annoying. I informed the Moderator, but nothing.

I don't know if anyone else has seen this guy or if it is just me :mad
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

7/27/10 @ 7:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Is it just me, but I have been having this one white guy - kindeza or something like that come into my room to put spam about some other site or whatnot? You can't read it because of the chat filter, but it gets annoying. I informed the Moderator, but nothing.

I don't know if anyone else has seen this guy or if it is just me :mad

I saw this problem too and reported it to the site so they can censor the site spammers, if you see stars the censor is working and doing it's job to stop the spammers, so at that point just ignore them and don't make it look like you care. If the censor is not catching the spammers and you can read the other sites web address take a screenshot and pass it on to the site they can then block the user in question and add the site link they are spamming to the censor so it will not show in the chat rooms. Also if the censor does not catch them click alert and let the online tech know and give the user name they hopefully then can block the account and stop this person spamming other rooms that day.If they are grey users you can block them yourself by right clicking their names from the user list on the performer application and select ban.

Regards

Nabil
Cameron Knight
Created by: Cameron Knight

7/28/10 @ 2:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

teraja is a great guy- might have a weird fetish but will actually keep his word, and 5 min turns into an hr.
Sexi Shannon
Created by: Sexi Shannon

7/29/10 @ 4:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

SirCumsALot - I have no issues with him at all. He never once asked me to remove anything for pvt. He has been blunt and honest with me and he has also been very sweet.
G-Mann

8/4/10 @ 12:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Bump for new models :thumbsup
G-Mann

8/17/10 @ 6:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

torca123 requests for nylons and he PROMISES he will go private right away then he leaves :mad
Easyfellow
Created by: easyfellow

8/18/10 @ 12:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

torca123 requests for nylons and he PROMISES he will go private right away then he leaves :mad

really? :winkwink
Sara Lynn

8/21/10 @ 7:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

really? :winkwink

er really what easyfellow??
Janey Robin
Created by: Janey Robin

9/26/10 @ 11:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

artvandelay3000: EWW, YOU R ONE NASTY OLD BTCH......

Hit and ran my room 2:36 AM Sept 23 New York time. I get very little of this, and was wondering if anyooe elxxes has had problems with them, or knows who it is?

Thanks in advance.

JR

hfactor_
Created by: hfactor_

9/26/10 @ 11:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

artvandelay3000: EWW, YOU R ONE NASTY OLD BTCH......

Hit and ran my room 2:36 AM Sept 23 New York time. I get very little of this, and was wondering if anyooe elxxes has had problems with them, or knows who it is?

Thanks in advance.

JR

Might want to post this in the models forum aswell Ms Robin, maybe others have encountered this fool also. Atleast we know he watches Seinfeld :drinkup
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails