User status
Tittat nu
FÅ DINA ERBJUDANDEN HÄR LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Long Term "Model appreciation"
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Long Term "Model appreciation"
Created by: mikeshot1

7/7/12 @ 1:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I notice considerable attention given to "newbies" both in terms of highlighted on the selection pages, and the "self-promoting" on the forums.

While I appreciate the helping hand for new models, what more can we do to help the special girls who have been entertaining for many years?

So members and long term performers, put it here, I wanna hear you shout!

One shout from me...

Karlyn... 8 years in just a few days time, don't forget her anniversary!!

Mike

dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

7/7/12 @ 4:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't know if this counts but I was thinking the other day that one cool way to pay tribute to the models is if you could get little action figures, or bobble heads, or t-shirts that are personalized for her.

Wouldn't that be a blast? So now a model might actually see crazy guys with this stuff in a cam to cam. In fact it leads to great cam to cam spin offs with action figure animations lol.

Just arguing about the slogan or the design of the figure would be fun. "No the boobs are a little asymmetric"

Just a thought. Just a thought. May not be practical but oh man what a great universe that would be heh heh.

Bryanna Spanks
Created by: Bryanna Spanks

7/8/12 @ 12:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I notice considerable attention given to "newbies" both in terms of highlighted on the selection pages, and the "self-promoting" on the forums.

While I appreciate the helping hand for new models, what more can we do to help the special girls who have been entertaining for many years?

One shout from me...

Mike

I've been a part-time Flirt model since Dec. 08.

7/8/12 @ 5:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congratulations "welcome to the appreciation society" :thumbsup
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

7/8/12 @ 6:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't know if this counts but I was thinking the other day that one cool way to pay tribute to the models is if you could get little action figures, or bobble heads, or t-shirts that are personalized for her.

Wouldn't that be a blast? So now a model might actually see crazy guys with this stuff in a cam to cam. In fact it leads to great cam to cam spin offs with action figure animations lol.

Just arguing about the slogan or the design of the figure would be fun. "No the boobs are a little asymmetric"

Just a thought. Just a thought. May not be practical but oh man what a great universe that would be heh heh.

hahahahahahah been there done THAT!!!!!

"ohhhhh yes I'D buy one of those!"

http://beteapparel.spreadshirt.com/ Amanda 2009

Dudley with a brain as mighty as that residing between your far flung ears I'd have thought with all your prose you'd have realized ... aren't private shows those animations you have proposed? Didn't my Sex_Doll_Action_Figure name say it ALL? Isn't my Favorite_All_Time_Model the best example of ALL?

(sneers) @ all of this twaddle

dudley_do_ride

7/8/12 @ 10:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

"Stupidity with zest" is on a T-shirt ?!?!?! (dorky long sleeve variety)

The same feelings that ran through this country when Sputnik was launched are now raging through me!

( with a wild look in eyes) Tell me that there is no Bete action figure yet! With a kung fu grip.

aiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhh I just pictured a morbid, laughing bobble head made to look like a decapitated horror! Something that would haunt a household foolish enough to have it on some tabletop.

Or a Bete music box with creep-out music and a fake bloody finger.

Damn and I don't have my line going yet either. So many villains, none of them immortalized.

*sigh* Well maybe I'll be first to create a wax museum of it all.

BobbyS67
Created by: bobbys67

7/8/12 @ 12:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

On Feb 21, 2007 the flirt world was introduced to a lovely European girl named "Noamy".Some of you old veterans here remember her thrilling feature show (back when features were 3 hours long)and just visiting her for the first time ever.She had a couple years off for personal reasons and came back to us this year,and what amazed me the most is how many guys still remembered her and even remembered stories of visiting her for the first time.She has by and large been under the radar here as one of flirts veterans and best kept secrets and definitely deserving of appreciation in this community.
Created by: co_do_certa

7/8/12 @ 2:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

*Lorienne*

The endearing and adept lady that goes by the moniker of Lorienne is a true veteran that is certainly entitled to this accolade.

She has been a model for well over 5 years... and most likely several more years both in a previous life and in a future one, I'm sure. (Um, pardon the facetiousness, Lorienne :winkwink ) Seldom given the recognition she deserves within these hallowed forums, the moment is due.

dudley_do_ride

7/8/12 @ 4:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

On Feb 21, 2007 the flirt world was introduced to a lovely European girl named "Noamy".Some of you old veterans here remember her thrilling feature show (back when features were 3 hours long)and just visiting her for the first time ever.She had a couple years off for personal reasons and came back to us this year,and what amazed me the most is how many guys still remembered her and even remembered stories of visiting her for the first time.She has by and large been under the radar here as one of flirts veterans and best kept secrets and definitely deserving of appreciation in this community.

I'll second that! I have been reaquainting myself with her wonders and have been richly rewarded. But she has just left on vacation for a week I think. To make her sexy body tan and sea kist. So you can join the ambush when she returns!

swemarc
Created by: swemarc

7/8/12 @ 5:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/alexis_lee/about.php

Alexis Lee must be on this list.
I still remember her first anal show 4 years ago :hitit

She still is as great, friendly, funny and hot as ever.
:thumbsup
Karlyn
Created by: Karlyn

7/9/12 @ 5:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One shout from me...

Mike

Thank you Mike :):):):)

Models in my mind who has been working very hard for long years in no particular order

DANIELLE online since - July 27, 2002
KATE online since - Sep 21, 2001
Kely online since - Aug 31, 2001
SHAYLLA online since - May 30, 2005
NORINE online since - May 09, 2005
JENNY online since - Apr 27, 2002
LILIYAN online since - Mar 29, 2005
PALILA online since - Sep 11, 2006

ok i know there are many more who has been registered years ago but these girls are online regulary still after those years..if i forgot someone pls add them on the list..We are doing great job girls for staying here for such a long time and still didn't go crazy :D
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

7/9/12 @ 7:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

well gosh then bryanna then i guess you certainly should be putting your own name in here eh?
dudley_do_ride

7/9/12 @ 11:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There are a number of wonderful ladies for us to recall. I enjoy doing it one at a time, in kind of a savoring way.

How 'bout Ilithya whose 6 year run has netted over 5 million credits?

The shows that I have had with her have been consistently out of this world wonderful. :)
And she seems to just keep getting better and better with time.

Clear your mind and calendar, then pay her a visit, she may change your priorities...
Lorienne
Created by: Lorienne

7/9/12 @ 11:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

*Lorienne*

The endearing and adept lady that goes by the moniker of Lorienne is a true veteran that is certainly entitled to this accolade.

She has been a model for well over 5 years... and most likely several more years both in a previous life and in a future one, I'm sure. (Um, pardon the facetiousness, Lorienne :winkwink ) Seldom given the recognition she deserves within these hallowed forums, the moment is due.

thank you :evil

and I wanna add Taisa to this list.. :thumbsup

7/9/12 @ 1:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Models in my mind who has been working very hard for long years in no particular order

ok i know there are many more who has been registered years ago but these girls are online regulary still after those years..if i forgot someone pls add them on the list..We are doing great job girls for staying here for such a long time and still didn't go crazy :D

Notwithstanding the respect deserved for such long term dedication, I guess I have to state what should be obvious..
These girls are quality and value for money! Very few commodities will survive the test of time without such attributes.

Take a bow girls, and thank you all!
:angel :angel :angel :bowdown
Danielle
Created by: Danielle

7/9/12 @ 3:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

::

quote_begin::

Thank you very much Karly for mentioning all those amazing girls .. I had a chance to actually meet with some of them and lm happy i get to know them .

I have to agree that anyone who has been working on this site for such a long time deserves respect as its not always been easy ...

Even when i have been working here soo long i can say that i still do enjoy the time i get to spend here with the guys and especially with those great friends I have made thru the years .. lm soo happy to know u all guys You are the reason why lm still here and still enjoy it a whole lot.

I wish a good luck to all of the long terms girls .. you all do amazing job and I hope u will stick with the site for much longer maybe we all shoudl have a huge party woohooo

D.

7/9/12 @ 4:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:quote_begin::

I wish a good luck to all of the long terms girls .. you all do amazing job and I hope u will stick with the site for much longer maybe we all shoudl have a huge party woohooo

D.

Party, did I hear Party? Nominates myself for an invite, and..... I always bring a bottle or two !

:drinkup

10 Years Danielle? looking that good, wonders if your were of "age" when you started? :)
Danielle
Created by: Danielle

7/9/12 @ 5:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

LOl two bottles are def more like it Mike:))))

Well when i look back at the time I started with the site it really feels like i was just a kid LOL if thats what u asked about :))))))
Created by: lickau

7/10/12 @ 10:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congradulations 1st to Karlyn !

Great achievement to stay and work 1 year , 5 years ....
8 years is VERY impressive :bowdown

The 1st model I met over 8 years ago is Saxen . She works 1 to 6 times most months .
She has worked over 10 years [ Other model name account got deleted and Saxen was her new name in 2004 ]

I try to show appreciation as I visit rooms .
Often make a silly name and tip . Usually try to write a review and powerboost .

ALL the models deserve fans to show appreciation everytime they are here .
Models are the reason members visit .

:drinkup
dudley_do_ride

7/10/12 @ 10:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Another wonder from the class of '06, with over 15 million credits in her purse, is the sultry Bryn. I always tread softly in her presence. She is passion incarnate and a deadly flirt.

When the bones in the corner of her room from those she has devoured have reached some height she will disappear for a time. But only to return with redoubled power...

The images she can conjour! The acts she will perfrom! There is witchcraft in her room.

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKÄND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10
Ändra
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ändra
GODKÄND
$39.95*
Ändra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails