User status
Vistos ahora
OBTÉN TUS OFERTAS AQUÍ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Public chat
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Public chat
Debbie Roth
Created by: Debbie Roth

7/10/12 @ 2:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello hello, i wanted to talk to u about public chat, what u do, maybe some secrets... Coz these past few days were kinda slow for me:( No matter what i do nobody wants to take me pvt:( Or just even say hi... they r just comming and going:(
Why, why , why:) lol maybe i should put a huge fking dildo in my ass for then at least say smth...:) ololo So that is the question... what do i do, to b interesting? :hitit
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

7/10/12 @ 4:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello hello, i wanted to talk to u about public chat, what u do, maybe some secrets... Coz these past few days were kinda slow for me:( No matter what i do nobody wants to take me pvt:( Or just even say hi... they r just comming and going:(
Why, why , why:) lol maybe i should put a huge fking dildo in my ass for then at least say smth...:) ololo So that is the question... what do i do, to b interesting? :hitit

lol and (sigh) i feel much the same about my writing. (shrug) i think if you are asking customers here though, rather than seeking the advice of others in the Model Forum, the only answers you are likely to get are "Yeah baby, shove that in your {pick a hole}." Some customers here will tell you "oh be sweet" "be yourself" or other practically useless stuff.

There are some customers who when in your room will draw others, and some who frequent the forums who will enjoy your company and what you have to say and will create minor promotional threads for you here. Suggs and Purgatory, Grumpnose and several others are helpful and interesting to just talk to ... others (laughs) like myself can be awfully hard on business in a room. Very few of the customers on the site actually visit the forums, probably only about 700 i think; though the customer forums are a unique feature of this site (wide.smile).

Ashlyn Perri
Created by: Ashlyn Perri

7/10/12 @ 8:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Id like to say that when customers are chatting... BE SWEET, BE YOURSELF! tee hee...okay jokes a side ...I get this too...a lot of them are shy, and a lot of them dont want to type and some are just watching you with others, to get a feel for you, and a lot of the time you see them again in your room. I say hello to them and welcome them back and if they don't talk then I move on. No point in wasting time trying to get someone to talk. When it is really quiet but a lot of people, I will get up and dance to music...give a couple peeks of ass cheeks or something, and people will talk, look at that butt you got!...I love to show my toy (yes toy, no plurals here yet!) and I will pick it up and show it off sometimes, tell jokes, maybe games to play? And use your mic:) Just a lill advice from a newbie, it it means anything hehe
Tori Karsin
Created by: Tori Karsin

7/18/12 @ 1:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

lol and (sigh) i feel much the same about my writing. (shrug) i think if you are asking customers here though, rather than seeking the advice of others in the Model Forum, the only answers you are likely to get are "Yeah baby, shove that in your {pick a hole}." Some customers here will tell you "oh be sweet" "be yourself" or other practically useless stuff.

There are some customers who when in your room will draw others, and some who frequent the forums who will enjoy your company and what you have to say and will create minor promotional threads for you here. Suggs and Purgatory, Grumpnose and several others are helpful and interesting to just talk to ... others (laughs) like myself can be awfully hard on business in a room. Very few of the customers on the site actually visit the forums, probably only about 700 i think; though the customer forums are a unique feature of this site (wide.smile).

(h)(f)(k) did I do that right? :) miss you sweet girl friend of mine.

grumpnose
Created by: grumpnose

7/18/12 @ 12:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

::quote_end

i'm weird i just want to be entertained by a beautiful lady with a brain

7/18/12 @ 2:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

(h)(f)(k) did I do that right? :) miss you sweet girl friend of mine.

yes you do it perfectly
Steele Stallion
Created by: Steele Stallion

7/19/12 @ 1:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

From a guy/fellow model perspective. Just be yourself. That way your customes will have consistency. Make your room feel
comfortable at all times..:)
Sweet Adnil
Created by: Sweet Adnil

7/19/12 @ 2:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

::quote_end

I love that reply!
Elloise Lynette
Created by: Elloise Lynette

7/20/12 @ 6:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

haha i have the same problem havnt had anything in the last 2 days but the chats i have with my fans are so awesome and keep me up all night like last night we talked football, tomato gravy , hunting, fishing, and ass of course ;) but yea you win some you lose some i guess i think its harder for new people too...
grumpnose
Created by: grumpnose

7/21/12 @ 12:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

haha i have the same problem havnt had anything in the last 2 days but the chats i have with my fans are so awesome and keep me up all night like last night we talked football, tomato gravy , hunting, fishing, and ass of course ;) but yea you win some you lose some i guess i think its harder for new people too...

Did you say ass....guess I'll have to visit your room.

:orglaugh
Ricky Jameson
Created by: Ricky Jameson

7/21/12 @ 1:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hi :angel
Karymhe
Created by: Karymhe

7/21/12 @ 5:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:)

Today was my first day and I was very happy and surprised how some guys were very nice with me, even some of them whisper advices. That made me feel very welcome. When I saw the chat was very empty I started to dance and show my ass ... lol ... and yes I said ass and then some of them start to talk to me, is weird how some guys feel like talking when they see an ass ... hahahaha

Maybe I was lucky :angel and my manager told me how important is to be active, dancing, talking, using audio sometimes :thumbsup

I think all this comes to: show your best assets and be yourself ... hahahaha :winkwink

7/21/12 @ 5:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

*keeps seeing this thread and reading "Pubic chat"*
Karymhe
Created by: Karymhe

7/21/12 @ 5:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

lol :orglaugh
Elloise Lynette
Created by: Elloise Lynette

7/21/12 @ 7:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

javascript:insertEmoticon(':drinkup');

Haha on every night
amicu
Created by: amicu

7/22/12 @ 8:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ahh, pubic chat.. never a worry about a bit of basil between one's teeth and no floss available..
:(

7/22/12 @ 9:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

LOL
Brandi Williams
Created by: Brandi Williams

7/23/12 @ 6:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup
Created by: suggs

7/23/12 @ 11:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well when a room is full of beggars talking bollocks and demanding free shows I think "pubic chat" is probably more appropriate.

7/23/12 @ 12:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well when a room is full of beggars talking bollocks and demanding free shows I think "pubic chat" is probably more appropriate.

I have the wax prepared my (Suggs) you ready? Just hop up here and put ya feet in the stirrups ...
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP
PASE
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratis
$10
Cambiar
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP 30 días de membresía
MÁS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Cambiar
PASE
$39.95*
Cambiar
Card Verification(CVV2)
El número CVV2 es un número especial impreso en tu tarjeta de crédito que provee protección extra contra fraudes.
Completar la compra
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Los nombres de usuario y las contraseñas distinguen entre mayúsculas y minúsculas
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails