User status
Assistido agora
RECEBA AQUI AS SUAS OFERTAS LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

So, what do the models think?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: So, what do the models think?
diamondback73
Created by: diamondback73

7/24/09 @ 6:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So, there have been many forums for the members about who they love model wise and what they want the models to do, but..

I am curious what kind of things turn on the models. It doesn't have to be sexual, but what turns you on?

What do you look for in a lover or a mate?

As Austin Powers said "Do I make u horny Baby?" or something like that.
:thumbsup :hitit

Have a great day everyone.

*DIAMOND*
Robyn Ross
Created by: Robyn Ross

7/24/09 @ 6:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sir Diamond~
I think you have me figured out already, I love smart guys who can make me laugh. And bonus points if they have a penis. If your a little dorky and you read a lot, I'll probably jump yuo before you ever even see me coming.
Kisses Doll!
diamondback73

7/24/09 @ 6:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup :winkwink :bowdown Madamme Robyn.
Saphira
Created by: Saphira

7/24/09 @ 6:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A sense of humour. I know it's what everyone says but for me it's 100% true. I could never be with a guy who didn't make me laugh. You get older, your looks start to fade, so if we're talking long term relationship, personality is way more important to me than what's on the outside.

As for what turns me on sexually... a whole lot! Kiss the back of my neck or caress the inside of my wrist and I just melt. Also, I'm a raging submissive so taking control or getting rough with me really pushes my buttons.

I also like romance. I'm not talking red roses or Mozart, for me real romance is in the day to day; a man who vacuums the house without being asked to, or who picks up my favourite choccie bar on the way home just to surprise me. That's romantic. That's the kind of guy I would marry if I believed in marriage. :evil

Any other questions? lol

~ Saphie xoxox
diamondback73

7/24/09 @ 6:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for replying Saphie.

Hurry back soon. We miss you.

Diamond
ozzieboy4u
Created by: ozzieboy4u

7/24/09 @ 7:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A sense of humour. I know it's what everyone says but for me it's 100% true. I could never be with a guy who didn't make me laugh. You get older, your looks start to fade, so if we're talking long term relationship, personality is way more important to me than what's on the outside.
As for what turns me on sexually... a whole lot! Kiss the back of my neck or caress the inside of my wrist and I just melt. Also, I'm a raging submissive so taking control or getting rough with me really pushes my buttons.
I also like romance. I'm not talking red roses or Mozart, for me real romance is in the day to day; a man who vacuums the house without being asked to, or who picks up my favourite choccie bar on the way home just to surprise me. That's romantic. That's the kind of guy I would marry if I believed in marriage. :evil
Any other questions? lol
~ Saphie xoxox

That makes me perfect for you then, i often pick up a vacuum cleaner with out being asked. and belive it or not i do have a sence of humour. :) I also like to treat my Girl.

diamondback73

7/24/09 @ 8:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Good response Ozzie. That should save a place in Saphie's heart. :) :thumbsup
Brintney James
Created by: Brintney James

7/24/09 @ 8:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

this will sound odd. but i find love where most dont dare.
someone that can be my best friend. and not take life too seriously. I dont need commitment. i just want companionship. some one whome i can laugh with on all levels. and have honesty with. with companionship comes trust.
i can not deal with lies. especialy small ones. i can handle anything thrown at me... as long as it is honest. i guess this falls back to the companionship but no need for commitment. i do not feel the need to own someone. but rather i have the want to share a life with someone.

-honesty turns me on
-the ability to laugh at ones self turns me on
-just having one that is there when i need them at times, and that wants to share MOMENTS turns me on.

nothing fancey, just a true friend i can grow old with and not have to worry if my dumb is showing from time to time. :)

and for the sex part?. the ability to laugh makes me hot. if i can laugh with you, it allows me to let down inhibitions. and can bring out the wild side. :evil
Brintney James
Created by: Brintney James

7/24/09 @ 8:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

this will sound odd. but i find love where most dont dare.
someone that can be my best friend. and not take life too seriously. I dont need commitment. i just want companionship. some one whome i can laugh with on all levels. and have honesty with. with companionship comes trust.
i can not deal with lies. especialy small ones. i can handle anything thrown at me... as long as it is honest. i guess this falls back to the companionship but no need for commitment. i do not feel the need to own someone. but rather i have the want to share a life with someone.

-honesty turns me on
-the ability to laugh at ones self turns me on
-just having one that is there when i need them at times, and that wants to share MOMENTS turns me on.

nothing fancey, just a true friend i can grow old with and not have to worry if my dumb is showing from time to time. :)

and for the sex part?. the ability to laugh makes me hot. if i can laugh with you, it allows me to let down inhibitions. and can bring out the wild side.
Cali V
Created by: Cali V

7/24/09 @ 10:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Biggest turn on in a partner is knowing that they have me no matter what that they are in my corner good and ruff times. Everyone can make it threw the Bright days but someone who can stand with me in the rain and help figure o ut how to make that storm as temporary as possible. The little what I guess people consider little stuff is a real turn on too. The little note or text saying something as simple as Thinking of you. Will make me happy for weeks I am a pretty simple girl Love me and I'll love you back 1000. ~1 Cali
Athena
Created by: Athena

8/3/09 @ 7:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

for me you gotta be able to make me laugh... seriously I live to laugh!
also, another big physical turn on (although its not a must have) for me is tattoos or piercings... and heres where i go waaaaaaaayyyyy :offtopic:: but not any of that fuckin tribal tattoo bullshit... thats just unorigional. i mean come on it looks like you got prision shanked all over with a piece of glass and some ink!! lol. and I dont think any of you were actually in a tribe so whats the deal?! when I say tattoo I mean a real ARTIST from a reputible tattoo shop personally drew something up and inked ya. you know, something origional not picked off the wall flash art because oh "that looks cool",well I assure you it does not look cool when 500 other dumbass people have the exact same tattoo that youve got. oh and none of those goddamn garage tattoo artists either, I mean seriously you gotta be fuckin kidding me if youd let someone perminantely ink your body out of their basement. eww hepatitis anyone?
/end tattoo rant.

but seriously to me its not the size of the dick (unless its like the size of my thumb, then weve got a problem lol) or how much money is in the bank. All I ask is that you make me laugh and have good hygene and a nice grill and make sure you arent obese. ahhh sounds good to me :) :hitit
Kate Fox
Created by: Kate Fox

8/3/09 @ 7:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In no particular order:

Good Manners.
When I go out on a date with a new guy, I pay close attention to how he treats our server. It's an indication of how he'll treat me 6 months down the line. If he's respectful, says "Please and Thank you", makes small talk with her, is neat and doesn't make a mess all over the table, makes her smile and leaves a good tip- he's just made a very good impression on me.

Sense of Humor.
If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything. The sexy Marilyn Monroe said that, and I agree. A dude that makes me belly laugh, and tears roll down my face, is a KEEPER.

Healthy Sense of Balance:
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy- but vice-versa is no good, either. Responsibility sucks, but it's necessary. Carefree living can be dangerous, but every once in awhile, goofing off and forgetting about life's stress is needed. Knowing how to balance the two is the key to living a successful life.

Compassion:
No, I don't wanna be stroked like a kitty and told everything will be okay. But a good strong hug and a kiss on the forehead can work WONDERS if you know I'm upset about something. I'm a big girl, and I can handle tough times, but it's nice to know someone will hold my hand, and has my back.

Bedroom Skills:
No, I don't need a huge cock. I need a guy that can look me in the eye while he moves inside me... someone who trips my trigger with the kind of passion that lets me know there's no place else he'd rather be. Touch me, kiss me, stroke me, caress me, lick me, suck me, fuck me, hold me, thrill me- all of it matters, all of it counts. You CAN fuck and make love at the same time. Trust me. And the guy that can do both with me will have my loyalty.

Romance:
I'll never ask a guy why he can't be more romantic. I wouldn't be with a guy who doesn't know how. Pick me a flower and hand it to me when we take a walk. Write me a love letter. Breakfast in bed every once in awhile. Surprise with the newest book from my favorite author. Bring home a sweet treat for me. Simple things that don't cost a ton but go a long way towards investing in our future.

That's the basics for me. I don't think I'm that demanding or picky. Notice I didnt say a thing about looks. As long as you dont have a face that scares small children- we're good. But.... sexy eyes are a HUGE turn on for me.
Athena
Created by: Athena

8/3/09 @ 8:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ah okay okay kate i aggree with that too... I mean I dont really expect breakfast in bed lol the most romantic thing u can do is get ur snoring ass out of bed in the morning and give me a few hours of uninterrupted sleep lol!!
but yes romance is great.... I like to be taken out, usually on ladies night so my drinks are free... so the most I ask is for you to dance :) I love dancin! and also I aggree with the responsibility aspect of your comment... balance is key! :thumbsup also yaanno it is nice to get a back rub and whatnot every once in awhile mmmmm thank god for poseidon hehe! I also like to hear "I love you" often. :angel
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP
PASSAR
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratuitos
$10
Alterar
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP 30 Dias de Membro
MAIS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATUITOS!
$39.95*
Alterar
PASSAR
$39.95*
Alterar
Card Verification(CVV2)
O número CVV2 é um número especial impresso no seu cartão de crédito e proporciona uma proteção extra contra fraudes.
Completar Compra
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Nomes de utilizador e palavras-passe são SENSÍVEIS
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails