User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Suggs Quacking his way to 2000
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Suggs Quacking his way to 2000
ozzieboy4u
Created by: ozzieboy4u

7/25/09 @ 2:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Suggs what can i say? I dont know how long you have been a member here for. But since i have been here i have seen that you are well loved by The Models and Members alike.
Keep up the good work Suggs and keep posting. :drinkup :drinkup :party :party
Created by: lickau

7/25/09 @ 3:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Suggs Watch : Posts: 1982

We are 18 away from the Promised Land :thumbsup

Teddy is hosting the party

Amicu is presenting award

Future updates as Available :thumbsup
G-Mann
Created by: g-mann

7/25/09 @ 3:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Suggs was the first to post 1000. He always add to threads when it is needed. One of the Original Good Guys. Congrats Suggs :thumbsup

7/25/09 @ 3:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Suggs was the first to post 1000. He always add to threads when it is needed. One of the Original Good Guys. Congrats Suggs :thumbsup

Suggs was 1st at 1000 AND 1500 :drinkup

He slowed down to watch me dance and G-Mann BBQ :orglaugh

Suggs is ALWAYS Pro-Model and Pro-Member :thumbsup

I will hold congrats until 18 more posts :guitar
Camy Angel
Created by: Camy Angel

7/25/09 @ 3:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

whoooo hooooo
ozzieboy4u

7/25/09 @ 4:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Will Suggs reach 2000 first or will the question game reach 1000 first

7/25/09 @ 4:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Suggs at Posts: 1991 :thumbsup

:drinkup :drinkup :drinkup

Question game stalling with new page :orglaugh
Created by: suggs

7/25/09 @ 4:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Bring it !!! :evil
ozzieboy4u

7/25/09 @ 4:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Woohoo Question game beats Suggs :orglaugh :orglaugh
Created by: suggs

7/25/09 @ 4:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

only just - and congrats to Licka posting post 1000 in question thread
G-Mann

7/25/09 @ 5:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Close race! CONGRATULATIONS SUGGS :thumbsup

:drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup
:drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup

7/25/09 @ 5:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Official COngrats to Suggs for reaching 2000 posts :thumbsup

G-Mann has Dinner award

Amicu soon for award presentation

Ozzie provide entertainment

:guitar :guitar :guitar :guitar
ozzieboy4u

7/25/09 @ 5:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congrats on reaching the 2000 mark Suggs :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :party :party :party
Honey Brown
Created by: Honey Brown

7/25/09 @ 2:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

wow! congratulations
_-Sweet
Created by: _-sweet

7/25/09 @ 3:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congratulation Suggs with the 2000 posts :thumbsup :bowdown
cougar_62
Created by: cougar_62

7/25/09 @ 3:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congrats Suggs !!!!
amicu
Created by: amicu

7/25/09 @ 7:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the 2009 Suggsies Awards Show, brought to you by Tang. Tang - yeah, we still make this crap. Also brought to you by Attends. Because sometimes to you're to busy to use the toilet. Attends - We've Got Your Shit Covered (TM). We're coming to you live from the Shady Elms Pensioner's Community Center here in picturesque Scranton, Pennsylvania, where the crowds have just been waiting on line for hours and hours to get into this exclusive event -

[peeks outside]

::crickets::

.. Anyway, my name is Amicu, I'll be hosting the Awards ceremony this evening. For those of you viewing at home the way these shows usually work is that -

"I'm hungry. It's 4:30. When the fuck are we getting Jell-O?"

"Mr. Leibowicz, not now, the award show is about to start!"

"Mehh, fine... but I'm not staying if there's no snacks"

Sorry everyone, let's get started then, shall we? Our first award goes for best shawl that took all year to crochet goes to... Mrs. O'Donegal! A big hand for Mrs. O'Donegal everybody!

"She's dead."

.... She's... dead? Oh... well.... ehhh... umm... here to accept the award in Mrs. O'Donegal's behalf is Mr. Leibowicz!

"Award? Can I eat it?"

No Mr. Leibowicz, it's a major award

"Then fuck you and your awards. Nurse! Jell-O! Now!"

[blank stares from the nursing home crowd]

Ok, so in the category of best shuffleboard game, the Suggsie goes to... Mr. Michailides!

"Did you say MacGuyver is coming on? He's such a good boy, that MacGuyver."

[Suggs pulls Ami over...]

"Wtf?? (in real life Suggs always says the letters W, T, and F to show his displeasure...) This is supposed to be my awards ceremony, what's with all the nobody-awards???"

Relax, we could only book this gig if we made it a socially-inclusive event for the crowd, don't worry, I've got this!

... All right everybody, we're going to take a quick commercial break before we come back with the big award tonight in honor of our man of the hour, Mr. Suggs himself!

[turns the tv on to Channel 4]

::Wheeeeel... Offff... Fortune!!!! I'm your host Pat Sajak and this is Vanna White..::

[15 minutes later, while the room of senior citizens enjoys their Jell-O cups]

"Buy an E! Buy an E!"

"I hope they get dining room set prize.."

"I really like it when they cut up the pears in the Jell-O. Not so much the pineapples but I like it when they have the cut up pears."

[Wheel of Fortune ends]

All right, and we're back for the moment you've all been waiting for!

"Is it nap time now?"

No, it's the time when we give Suggs his Porcelain Dildo for his 2000th post!

"Did you say Pork and lentils? We had that last night."

No, porcelain dildo. It's the award. For 2000th post.

"Oh."

"Do I get one two?"

No, it's only for Suggs, for posting so much.

[Suggs anxiously waits to leap from his front row seat to claim his award]

"What's a Porch-in-a-window?"

PORCELAIN DILDO. Anyway, the Institute for the Cure to Athlete's Foot is proud to sponsor this year's Suggsie, and here to present the award is our very own "Teddy" G-Mann and LickaU. A big hand for Teddy and LickaU everyone!

Teddy: "I didn't get an award for my 2000th post, or my 3000th or 4000th, but... psshhh, you know, whatever."

LickaU: "We're here to award Suggs for the seemingly impossible feat of reaching his 2000th post on an Adult Webcam Site forum, even if Teddy and have almost 10 000 posts between the two of us, and Amicu didn't even bake us a cake..."

Teddy: "I am so done with writing you love sonnets, Ami."

LickaU: "Yeah, so anyway, Suggs. 2000th. Woo-friggin-hoo. [looking over the porcelain dildo] You owe me Ami, you owe me"

[tosses the porcelain dildo at Suggs, but it lands on Mrs. Ruttelmeier's lap instead]

"Oooh, I win the hair curler?"

[begins to curl her hair around the sex toy award]

"Eunice, that's a dildo"

"A what?"

"A dildo"

"Ehh?"

"The devil's wand, for improper and unmentionable acts, it's just not 'Christian'.."

"Oh, you mean like that music my grandchildren all listen to?"

[Eunice puts the dildo to her mouth like a microphone and starts singing]

"Bizz-itches be on my jock from show-to-show, act like ya didn't know, holla at ya' boy Jay-Z..."

[Eunice grabs her crotch, the seniors all wave their arms to and fro...]

And that concludes this year's Suggsies. Stay tuned next time when we honor LickaU and G-Mann's 5000th tandem-post. There may even be balloon animals and a special guest appearance as the presenters award them with the complimentary 5000th post lifesize girlfriend Jell-O mould and the much-heralded paper-mache penis-pinata. Fun for the whole family. Be sure to Tivo it.
G-Mann

7/25/09 @ 8:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the 2009 Suggsies Awards Show, brought to you by Tang. Tang - yeah, we still make this crap. Also brought to you by Attends. Because sometimes to you're to busy to use the toilet. Attends - We've Got Your Shit Covered (TM). We're coming to you live from the Shady Elms Pensioner's Community Center here in picturesque Scranton, Pennsylvania, where the crowds have just been waiting on line for hours and hours to get into this exclusive event -
[peeks outside]
.. Anyway, my name is Amicu, I'll be hosting the Awards ceremony this evening. For those of you viewing at home the way these shows usually work is that -
Sorry everyone, let's get started then, shall we? Our first award goes for best shawl that took all year to crochet goes to... Mrs. O'Donegal! A big hand for Mrs. O'Donegal everybody!
"She's dead."
.... She's... dead? Oh... well.... ehhh... umm... here to accept the award in Mrs. O'Donegal's behalf is Mr. Leibowicz!
"Award? Can I eat it?"
Ok, so in the category of best shuffleboard game, the Suggsie goes to... Mr. Michailides!
"Wtf?? (in real life Suggs always says the letters W, T, and F to show his displeasure...) This is supposed to be my awards ceremony, what's with all the nobody-awards???"
Relax, we could only book this gig if we made it a socially-inclusive event for the crowd, don't worry, I've got this!
... All right everybody, we're going to take a quick commercial break before we come back with the big award tonight in honor of our man of the hour, Mr. Suggs himself!
::Wheeeeel... Offff... Fortune!!!! I'm your host Pat Sajak and this is Vanna White..::
"Buy an E! Buy an E!"
"I really like it when they cut up the pears in the Jell-O. Not so much the pineapples but I like it when they have the cut up pears."
[Wheel of Fortune ends]
"Is it nap time now?"
"Oh."
"Do I get one two?"
PORCELAIN DILDO. Anyway, the Institute for the Cure to Athlete's Foot is proud to sponsor this year's Suggsie, and here to present the award is our very own "Teddy" G-Mann and LickaU. A big hand for Teddy and LickaU everyone!
Teddy: "I didn't get an award for my 2000th post, or my 3000th or 4000th, but... psshhh, you know, whatever."
LickaU: "We're here to award Suggs for the seemingly impossible feat of reaching his 2000th post on an Adult Webcam Site forum, even if Teddy and have almost 10 000 posts between the two of us, and Amicu didn't even bake us a cake..."
LickaU: "Yeah, so anyway, Suggs. 2000th. Woo-friggin-hoo. [looking over the porcelain dildo] You owe me Ami, you owe me"
[tosses the porcelain dildo at Suggs, but it lands on Mrs. Ruttelmeier's lap instead]
"Eunice, that's a dildo"
"A what?"
"A dildo"
"Ehh?"
"The devil's wand, for improper and unmentionable acts, it's just not 'Christian'.."
"Bizz-itches be on my jock from show-to-show, act like ya didn't know, holla at ya' boy Jay-Z..."
And that concludes this year's Suggsies. Stay tuned next time when we honor LickaU and G-Mann's 5000th tandem-post. There may even be balloon animals and a special guest appearance as the presenters award them with the complimentary 5000th post lifesize girlfriend Jell-O mould and the much-heralded paper-mache penis-pinata. Fun for the whole family. Be sure to Tivo it.

:bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown

Great Jell-O. I mean ceremony Ami :orglaugh

7/26/09 @ 11:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

[peeks outside]
"She's dead."
"Award? Can I eat it?"
"Buy an E! Buy an E!"
[Wheel of Fortune ends]
"Is it nap time now?"
"Oh."
"Do I get one two?"
"Eunice, that's a dildo"
"A what?"
"A dildo"
"Ehh?"

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh

Award ceremony by Amicu makes VIP worth it for his humorous replies :thumbsup

[pssttt Amicu - Thank You Bro :drinkup ]
gdiddy
Created by: gdiddy

7/26/09 @ 1:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

amicu never ceases to amaze me with his commentation! great, great, great post amicu and congrats on two-grand suggs! :drinkup
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails