User status
Tittat nu
FÅ DINA ERBJUDANDEN HÄR LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

------>VoD's !!!!!<---------
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: ------>VoD's !!!!!<---------
Brintney James
Created by: Brintney James

10/21/09 @ 5:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My Vods will be going away by request with in a months time. PLEASE enjoy them while you can.
Amarie Elizabeth
Created by: Amarie Elizabeth

10/21/09 @ 8:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

britney? are u asking all your clients to make them private, or is VS doing that for you???
Amarie Elizabeth

10/21/09 @ 8:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i spelt your name sooooooooooooo wrong just now.....im sorry. :orglaugh
Elena Black
Created by: Elena Black

10/21/09 @ 8:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
Penpal069
Created by: penpal069

10/21/09 @ 11:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My Vods will be going away by request with in a months time. PLEASE enjoy them while you can.

WHAT? OH NOES!!! This news sucks...
gdiddy
Created by: gdiddy

10/22/09 @ 8:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

~~elena black, baby, just for u, baby, just for u, **blows kiss**~~
i am guessing a lady never tells in public, does she baby?

now, i know u all don't know me as i was out of the
limelight for many years, and of course this is a new name, but, sshhhhh,
but i can tell that this precious lady is so bad that she is so very very good.

now, u all go on and see her
VOD's before ms. elena black/aka MISTRESS ELENA has to punish u, baby.

her wish is your command, rite, baby?

anyone care to tell me how this post has anything to do with the topic other than a way to try and promote herself in another models thread?

FYI - your version of the word right is spelled like this. the word 'rite' means "the prescribed or customary form for conducting a religious or other solemn ceremony". get it RIGHT.
Brintney James

10/22/09 @ 8:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ok so im not sure if the "quote in reply" button is or isnt working... thus its not showing the code in this box... lmao

but. do to some ... circumstances... i am putting in a request to my studio manager to take them down in a months time...

and Gdiddy.....
i was wondering the same thing... lmao
gdiddy

10/22/09 @ 12:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

brintney, hopefully your circumstances will be resolved so that everyone can enjoy your shows again! and i'm sorry to vent in your thread, but i have a problem with people who are blatantly using a post for their own gain; nor do i have a problem pointing it out to them. as you'll notice i'm very pro-model and don't talk negatively about any of them. but i have no problem calling people out when they start doing shit like this. start your own post if you want a post about yourself or if you are as popular as she claims, then why hasn't a member started a post for her? i also saw her post pretty much the same thing (minus a few word changes) in five other posts as well. i'll admit it right now, i hit the abuse button and i'm glad that her other post is gone and i assume this one will be too. don't try to use my friends for your own personal gain or gdiddy will fly in like a bat out of hell and enjoy making sure you understand why you shouldn't do that again.

Kevin James
Created by: Kevin James

10/22/09 @ 2:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was wondering if we could remove them or not...who does that exactly...your studio or VS Admin?

I don't have any really to remove but its always good to know we could if it was something we did not want to have out there.

KJ.
Shiloh Marie
Created by: Shiloh Marie

10/22/09 @ 3:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yay gdiddy, our knight in shining armor! Thank you for always looking out for us baby cakes.
Brintney James

10/22/09 @ 3:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

thanks gdiddy! :bowdown
gdiddy

10/23/09 @ 5:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was wondering if we could remove them or not...who does that exactly...your studio or VS Admin?

I don't have any really to remove but its always good to know we could if it was something we did not want to have out there.

KJ.

if you hit the "report abuse" button on the post you want deleted it will pop up a box with a text field where you can enter the reason why you want the post deleted. it's ultimately up to flirt whether or not it gets removed, but they normally don't police the threads and don't get involved until someone hits that button.
Created by: suggs

10/23/09 @ 6:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

diddy - I think Kevin was talkin about VOD's :thumbsup
gdiddy

10/23/09 @ 1:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

diddy - I think Kevin was talkin about VOD's :thumbsup

touche
Amarie Elizabeth

10/23/09 @ 4:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree Diddy.

oh and BRINTNEY, i didnt think we could take our VOD's down. (you know what i mean)
Other then for like legit reasons, not just b/c we want them too.

There are only a couple girls that dont have VOD's by request, but they have been here for A LONG TIME, IM TAKING YEARS. before VOD's we mandatory.

Im kinda salty now, to be honest.
Sig
Created by: sig

10/23/09 @ 5:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i wish you well on that my fav model a who is not here any more had many an issue with her vods and was told by corp that they would respect her wishes (for now) about not having her vods posted. then there where issues with her not wanting to agree to the new contract that she had to agree on when logging in and as soon as her 30 days of not working happen then corp posted all of her vods now there is only 8 or so left but just letting you know what happend and she didnt want any to be posted she also had her home state blocked that expired at the 30 day mark too
Amarie Elizabeth

10/23/09 @ 5:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

okay??? not really sure what u mean but alright.
Penpal069
Created by: penpal069

10/23/09 @ 8:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think what he meant was: Originally, there were no VODs so the performers who had been on here before the VOD option became available and most likely did REALLY good got an option to not have their prvts shared as VODs. Not sure, but my understanding was if that was the case there were certain, if not all, contests they could not participate in. Kind of a punishment for not sharing. The end result was, all existing performers and any new one must sign a new form/agreement to have their prvts shared as VODs.

Sig
Created by: sig

10/24/09 @ 10:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

corp is not going to pull anything down that will make them money that is the bottom line once it is up they will not put it down that is the bottom line. older models where pushed to accept the vod option even when they didnt want to do it by accepting the new rules when logging in or the model was not allowed to log in. once the 30 day period of not working expired all the vods that had been recorded where released even though she was told they would honor her request not to have the vod up. bottom line i hope the model can get her vod removed but i wouldnt expect it to happen
not when corp can make $$$ on her
gdiddy

10/24/09 @ 1:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

backwards way of doing this would be to ask all the members who come in your room who have take you pvt to make the videos private on their end. members have the ability to make them pvt if they go in through their account, click my shows and then next to "watch" will be a "don't share" button alongside each video. while you probably won't be able to get a hold of every member to ask them, at least it will make some of them inaccessible to the viewing public if F4F won't remove them.. :twocents
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKÄND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10
Ändra
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ändra
GODKÄND
$39.95*
Ändra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails