User status
SE DINE TILBUD HER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

flirt 4 free is becoming stupid...
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: flirt 4 free is becoming stupid...
silverado09
Created by: silverado09

11/21/09 @ 4:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for your concerns, but as you can clearly read, our models and some of our "old timers" on Flirt actually feel like this is an improvement!

:drinkup

I thought the old curtain layout was perfect. Enough that members get a feel for the model and have some idea when she's leaving private (so they don't get distracted and come back only to find she's been out of, then back in private), but not so much that it would distract from members clicking that private show button.

Honestly, any guy saying something like "damn that was hot, I came like 3 times!" is the kind of guy who won't pay for a private with or without a preview anyway. I personally think this layout hurts the models slightly, but if the idea of giving "freebies" is so offensive to the models, then kudos to VS.

Just an idea, is it possible to let the model pick which type of preview she wants??? (Old curtain, new curtain, small window w/ no curtain)
Created by: suggs

11/21/09 @ 4:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Reading through this thread i noticed a few guys use the curtain twtch to see when a model is about to come back into freechat after a pvt so they can whisk her back ( I have done this myself :winkwink ) and the los of the twitch may lead to a lot more guesswork.

I seem to recall being told by a model they have a 30 second or so grace period to gert all posed after the 'End Show' button is hot before they are back on open.

Well I had a :bulb moment last night -- cant the site somehow alter the code for the curtain animation so that it opens the curtain ONLY after the 'end show' button has been pressed? This gives us the cuctomers a chance to be ready of we plan to go pvt straight away - especiallyu during contests.

Just my suggestion on a possible middle ground to those that want the twitch to stay and those that want it removed completely. It's amazing the things you can have pop in your head when removing a persons lungs and Intestines :orglaugh
Glyde
Created by: glyde

11/21/09 @ 4:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Reading through this thread i noticed a few guys use the curtain twtch to see when a model is about to come back into freechat after a pvt so they can whisk her back ( I have done this myself :winkwink ) and the los of the twitch may lead to a lot more guesswork.

I seem to recall being told by a model they have a 30 second or so grace period to gert all posed after the 'End Show' button is hot before they are back on open.

Well I had a :bulb moment last night -- cant the site somehow alter the code for the curtain animation so that it opens the curtain ONLY after the 'end show' button has been pressed? This gives us the cuctomers a chance to be ready of we plan to go pvt straight away - especiallyu during contests.

Just my suggestion on a possible middle ground to those that want the twitch to stay and those that want it removed completely. It's amazing the things you can have pop in your head when removing a persons lungs and Intestines :orglaugh

I like this idea. Good brainstorming Suggs...although the thinking of it while removing organs is kinda...yech!

:)
webdude
Created by: webdude

11/21/09 @ 6:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Very good idea. As I said before, I don't like to watch other peoples privates and this would work perfectly.

Great idea Suggs!!
G-Mann
Created by: g-mann

11/22/09 @ 12:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

An idea with some merit! :drinkup

Quite frankly... the ones who whine and complain about these type of things "usually" are the ones who jump from room to room whenever they see a model has gone private so they can get a two second free peek. They are "usually" the ones who also complain when some of us take a model private to chat. Usually if I am in the open room when they complain, I tell them that if they don't like what they see to stfu and go private themselves. Most of the time they whine a little and just leave. They have no intention of ever going private, they "usually" just sit and talk in open about how they are putting their cock in the model's ass, blah fuckin' blah OR how they will go private on a specific date(which of course never happens). Do theses members need to be catered to? Abso-fuckin-lutely not. :twocents

Btw... note the word "usually" :smoking
silverado09
Created by: silverado09

11/22/09 @ 1:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Quite frankly... the ones who whine and complain about these type of things "usually" are the ones who jump from room to room whenever they see a model has gone private so they can get a two second free peek. They are "usually" the ones who also complain when some of us take a model private to chat. Usually if I am in the open room when they complain, I tell them that if they don't like what they see to stfu and go private themselves. Most of the time they whine a little and just leave. They have no intention of ever going private, they "usually" just sit and talk in open about how they are putting their cock in the model's ass, blah fuckin' blah OR how they will go private on a specific date(which of course never happens). Do theses members need to be catered to? Abso-fuckin-lutely not. :twocents

My least favorite kind of member, right after members who give a play-by-play of a private and beggars.
Created by: suggs

11/22/09 @ 3:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Very rare i even bother watching the curtains except from a glance now and then. Usually i am nattering to the other members in the room, plus most models who i visit have audio so know when they return.
Karlyn
Created by: Karlyn

11/22/09 @ 8:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Curtains are good for us models and for you guys as well...i like to return from pvt to full room even i know many guys was just watching but many of them were waiting for me and they at least not leave to other room when they can see peek :thumbsup I never minded curtains they are very good feature of this site :)
Created by: VS_Brad

11/22/09 @ 10:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

An interesting idea, I'll kick it around in my head for a bit.

The 30-second grace period is to give the performer enough time to get dressed and compose themselves before returning back to the free chat. Currently no preview video is available for anyone in this state which we call LIMBO.

It's amazing the things you can have pop in your head when removing a persons lungs and Intestines

I am speechless ;)

amicu
Created by: amicu

11/22/09 @ 11:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

An idea with some merit! :drinkup

Btw... note the word "usually" :smoking

Usually, I tend to agree with Teddy. Usually.

Much like this time. A-fuckin-men to every point.

Now off to a model's room to comment whilst she's in private that I'm putting my cock in a monkey's ass - err, uhh, whatever.. (have to better proofread my quotes)
Marani
Created by: marani

11/23/09 @ 12:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Anyhow, for those who NEED to wank when a model is in pvt, the curtain opens for 5 secs once a minute now. Good luck catching just the right moment :D

I remember they put the curtain there because many models complained that freeriders got to watch
entire private shows, just in a small window (more like a postage stamp size window but anyway).
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

3/6/14 @ 12:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

*bumped* because some of the most wickedly funny chatters play in this thread ... and also because this issue of 'curtain peeks' is again being bantered about in the (FORBIDDEN.ZONE) ViPee forum *shrug*

. watching as they fall .

*blue ermin loop where shadows play on walls http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Created by: ourjeffie

3/6/14 @ 8:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's amazing the things you can have pop in your head when removing a persons lungs and Intestines

I am speechless ;)

It's ok Brad, Suggs was talking about removing a *dead* person's lungs and intestines

[ And yes, I know those posts were from 2009 ]
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails