User status
Assistido agora
RECEBA AQUI AS SUAS OFERTAS LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

"MAKE OFFER" does not work properly...
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: "MAKE OFFER" does not work properly...
Created by: ravi_g

12/28/14 @ 5:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Guys,

MAKE OFFER option, does not work properly. I think the primary purpose of OFFER is it serves as a commitement between model and customer for time, CPM and duration. It no-where says on Flirt says that it would also serve as PRIVATE Session, where once the offer is accepted by model, no other is allowed to enter the session.

This seems to be a bug..

This actually can be a loss to model..If a customer takes a model in multiuser session, then more the number of customer, more the model would benifit. If the same customer makes an offer, since the customer makes an offer equal to models CPM, models accepts it and none of the other customers are allowed to enter the show. Which is actually a bug from the definition of OFFER and a loss to model...

Team Time to Fix this...
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

12/28/14 @ 5:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Guys,

MAKE OFFER option, does not work properly. I think the primary purpose of OFFER is it serves as a commitement between model and customer for time, CPM and duration. It no-where says on Flirt says that it would also serve as PRIVATE Session, where once the offer is accepted by model, no other is allowed to enter the session.

This seems to be a bug..

This actually can be a loss to model..If a customer takes a model in multiuser session, then more the number of customer, more the model would benifit. If the same customer makes an offer, since the customer makes an offer equal to models CPM, models accepts it and none of the other customers are allowed to enter the show. Which is actually a bug from the definition of OFFER and a loss to model...

Team Time to Fix this...

I do not think it is a bug at all. Why would an OFFER show be a multi-user experience? The whole point of the Offer option is for a SINGLE member to negotiate with the performer for a one-on-one individual private session for a set amount of time, at a set rate that may be lower--or higher--than the performer's regular rate. The amount offered is unknown by other members, and it is up to the performer to accept or decline.

Even if the original member offers the same rate as the performer's regular rates, the time is limited to what was specified. If other members are allowed to join after the original session starts, what happens when that first session ends? Would the show end for everyone else as well? Would they be allowed to continue at the same rate? In that case, it should have just been a multi-user show to begin with...and that is what the original member did not want.
Created by: ourjeffie

12/28/14 @ 7:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's not a bug. In addition to what zyxwv098 said above ...

When offers were first announced it was stated that "Offers are for one-on-one shows only, no multi-user shows"

http://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=7&thread_id=883&num_posts=61

12/28/14 @ 10:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's not a bug. In addition to what zyxwv098 said above ...

When offers were first announced it was stated that "Offers are for one-on-one shows only, no multi-user shows"

http://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=7&thread_id=883&num_posts=61
::quot e_end::

But when I read, it only says "Offers are for one-on-one shows only, no multi-user shows.". According to me when I read this it means, once an offer is accepted by a model and customer, no there customer can send an offer. Only one offer can be performed. No where it says that, other users cannot enter the shows at all using the multiuser option. I might be wrong.... If this is correct, then actually this option will be a loss for the model...

Asti
Created by: asti

12/28/14 @ 12:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ravi, is there confusion because some models have their room set to "Multi-user" shows only but also have "Make An Offer" engaged? Some models do this and when an offer is accepted that show will be a one on one private, not Multi-user. Models may or may not know that but it seems like they do.
Created by: ourjeffie

12/28/14 @ 8:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

No where it says that, other users cannot enter the shows at all using the multiuser option

I disagree. It doesn't say "Offers are for one user only, no multi-offer shows" (although that is implied), it says "Offers are for one-on-one shows only, no multi-user shows". To me that's pretty clear
Asti
Created by: asti

12/28/14 @ 10:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"Crystal." :winkwink
Derek99
Created by: derek99

12/31/14 @ 3:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It sounds like plain English without any reading between the lines. :thumbsup
Created by: alberich

12/31/14 @ 10:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It sounds like plain English without any reading between the lines. :thumbsup

who cares about english - who cares about lines - happy new year to all VS staff :thumbsup
Derek99
Created by: derek99

1/3/15 @ 2:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm wishing a "Happy New Year 2015" on this thread, to the V.S. staff, too.
Half_Way_There
Created by: half_way_there

1/3/15 @ 3:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

actually this option will be a loss for the model...

The way that offers are set up now, about %80 of the time they are a loss to the model because members often see models who have offers on as a sign saying "i accept super low offers" even though this is not the case.

Offers would be a good feature if models could set a minimum cpm (say 60 cpm and above for example) that way they are not continuously given 10 cpm offers over and over. I've also noticed many members wont make an offer because they don't want to offer too low and offend the model, Allowing the models to set a minimum cpm would also fix this issue and get rid of a lot of irritation on the model end regarding low ball offers being made all the time.
:twocents
zyxwv098

1/3/15 @ 4:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The way that offers are set up now, about %80 of the time they are a loss to the model because members often see models who have offers on as a sign saying "i accept super low offers" even though this is not the case.

Offers would be a good feature if models could set a minimum cpm (say 60 cpm and above for example) that way they are not continuously given 10 cpm offers over and over. I've also noticed many members wont make an offer because they don't want to offer too low and offend the model, Allowing the models to set a minimum cpm would also fix this issue and get rid of a lot of irritation on the model end regarding low ball offers being made all the time.
:twocents

It is up to the members to use common sense when they make their offers--that is, offering appropriate amounts for corresponding times and not trying to take extreme advantage of the situation--and up to the models to decide if they will accept the offer, reject it outright, or make a counter-offer. A model might accept an unusually low offer from a member well known to him/her but not from a new member who just joined. The model might also accept the lower rate if the content of the show was discussed before the offer was made.

1/14/15 @ 7:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If OFFER option is only for ONE-ONE pvt, then why do we see a message " This model is in multiuser session and waiting for you to join....." Then this means obviously this a bug.... For ONE-ONE pvt we should not get this message...

And for an instance... If a model is having 75 crd for pvt, 50 crd for multiuser and she also has Offer option active...If a customer sends an offer at 30 cpm and if the model accepts it...then he in pvt session with model.. Now whats the use of model setting 75 cpm for pvt...This becomes a huge loss for model...This is just for example..I have seen customers sending offers even of 10 cpm for a 60 cpm model....

What i mean from this example is... customer is in pvt just for 10cpm..not allowing other customers to enter the show..If suppose the Offer option becomes multiuser then model have some profit with multiple customer in the show..even after accepting offer for less cpm.... :bulb
zyxwv098

1/14/15 @ 9:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If OFFER option is only for ONE-ONE pvt, then why do we see a message " This model is in multiuser session and waiting for you to join....." Then this means obviously this a bug.... For ONE-ONE pvt we should not get this message...

And for an instance... If a model is having 75 crd for pvt, 50 crd for multiuser and she also has Offer option active...If a customer sends an offer at 30 cpm and if the model accepts it...then he in pvt session with model.. Now whats the use of model setting 75 cpm for pvt...This becomes a huge loss for model...This is just for example..I have seen customers sending offers even of 10 cpm for a 60 cpm model....

What i mean from this example is... customer is in pvt just for 10cpm..not allowing other customers to enter the show..If suppose the Offer option becomes multiuser then model have some profit with multiple customer in the show..even after accepting offer for less cpm.... :bulb

Ravi_G, I'm not trying to be rude...but what exactly is your issue with the Offer option? I'm honestly trying to understand, but I just can't identify your point or your argument (if there is one).

Is it that the model is taking a loss because members are offering lower rates than the model is advertising? If so, then that is up to the model. First, the model has the right to turn on or turn off the Offer option. She does not NEED to have it on at all times. If she decides she doesn't want to get "cheated" by members offering far below her rate, then she leaves the option off and members pay her regular rate. And if the model decides to leave the option on, she also has the right to accept the offer, decline the offer, or make a counteroffer. She doesn't automatically have to accept 10 cpm for 10 minutes while her published rate is 75 cpm. Also, perhaps that particular member has a special relationship or history with the model, and that's why she'll accept 10 cpm from him, but not from others. You also asked "what's the use of model setting 75 cpm for pvt"...the use of that is that she may NOT accept offers from just anyone, but insist that newcomers to her room, or members she knows but doesn't know well, pays the regular price for the show he wants from her.

Is your point that an Offer pvt displays the Multi-User screen but doesn't let you enter and join in? The whole point of Offer is, as was pointed out, a ONE-ON-ONE private show. Allowing others to join the show negates that whole concept. As to why "Multi-User" appears, that appears to be the default screen for models who are logged in under multi-user, or dual private/multi-user. If a model is logged in under private only, the private screen appears. It indicates that Voyeur option is available, but it doesn't work any more than the join multi-user option does. If this bothers you so much, then perhaps you should contact Customer Service and suggest the tech guys develop another display that says something like "(MODEL'S NAME) is in an Exclusive Offer Show. Choose from other online performers by clicking on the tab." That way neither the Voyeur option nor the Join Multi-User option will show up to trick members into trying to enter the show.

I apologize if I offended you with this reply, but I cannot think of anything else to explain how the Offer option operates, for good or ill, on the model's behalf. I suggest you contact Customer Service directly and have someone there explain why they feel Offer is a good idea.
SEDUCEmeRIGHTnow
Created by: seducemerightnow

1/15/15 @ 12:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Models are not oblige to accept offers actually they can even counter it if the model accepts with whatever cpm it is that is already an agreement between the user and the model.
SukaDevourPula
Created by: sukadevourpula

11/5/22 @ 1:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I actually use Make Offer and let my model know to set it to multiuser so that they make more money. Obviously, I do this with models I have a closed relationship with. If u want a exclusive private one, I let them know
MAD_ASSISTANT
Created by: mad_assistant

11/5/22 @ 3:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I ask the model is okay to make a offer Obviously if she says yes Then I ask private for x amount of cpm and for x amount of minutes You both know what the situation is Happy days 😁😁😁
Created by: dartagnan_jr

11/5/22 @ 6:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I ask the model is okay to make a offer Obviously if she says yes Then I ask private for x amount of cpm and for x amount of minutes You both know what the situation is Happy days 😁😁😁

Pretty much the same here.. I usually ask model if I can offer xx cpm for xx minutes, exclusive only. If she says yes and turns offers on I submit immediately. I also am known by my favorites, that if I offer, I usually tip well beyond what her regular exclusive cpm rate would be for the agreed time...Therefore we get all the fun for the same or usually more money than if we just do excluve at regular rate.. 😉🤤😋😁😁😁👅👅👅😈😈😈

:) :orglaugh :thumbsup
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP
PASSAR
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratuitos
$10
Alterar
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP 30 Dias de Membro
MAIS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATUITOS!
$39.95*
Alterar
PASSAR
$39.95*
Alterar
Card Verification(CVV2)
O número CVV2 é um número especial impresso no seu cartão de crédito e proporciona uma proteção extra contra fraudes.
Completar Compra
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Nomes de utilizador e palavras-passe são SENSÍVEIS
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails